What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

the WHAT have U learned from the WIFE thread

cflauto

I learned my miss' is amazing.

every time i crop, she hides a bud to give back to me when ive smoked it all. ahhh, shes a keeper.

plus she changed me for the better, people actually say im a nice guy now.

EclipseFour20

aka "Doc"
Veteran
Payback....I learned how to surprise her with random acts of kindness. Payback I call it, as in multiplier--like I do 1x and she returns the kindness with 3x. :)

al70

Veteran
I learned my miss' is amazing.

every time i crop, she hides a bud to give back to me when ive smoked it all. ahhh, shes a keeper.

plus she changed me for the better, people actually say im a nice guy now.
you said it, she's a keeper, keepers are hard t find, yer lucky �� howl ounta her, goodluck

R

raspaul

How to say no to anything weed related :biggrin: especially buying more seeds
blessed
raspaul

X

xavier7995

That there are different levels of clean. My version, that involves not being able to see dirt, and hers that involves the house burning your nostrils for a bit.

But yeah, lots of the married guys in here sound pretty miserable. Things aren't always roses, but if those roses die, move along for both your sakes.

me an my lady had our 1st child together a year ago and i think it helped her as well as me be better people.she is much more confident because of it.i know plenty of folks who hjad very bad times after having children i guess im fortunate.

DickAnubis

What have I learned from the wife?
How to retain a mostly Humanish form.
Without her I would be a broken down sack of assorted soil stains turning my underwear inside out for the thirteenth time because I spent all my quarters on a pair of wind up chattering teeth.
From my Beloved I have learned that you cannot comb your hair with a splintered chair leg and most foods do NOT contain hairy patches or colorful wriggling stripes.

My Living Delight has taught me, most important of all, that even a stoner pothead of dubious age who once slept on a table top and ate two week old White Castle hamburgers for breakfast is lovable. With the proper amount of detergent application.

DA

GrnEyes

I'm a wife here. If I could teach any man or woman anything it would be that NO matter how ridiculous it seems to you- if if is something that is really important to your partner have the decency to listen. If you love them- the least you can do is give them a few minutes of your time being open-minded. (I know how hard this can be...buy they gave you their heart/ life so try.) If they are still trying to talk to you- its not too late.

N

noyd666

yer can get it from being single ,
yer can get it from being married,
yer can get it from living together,
me , I got a hard earned thirst for a cold beer.

mr.brunch

Veteran
What have I learned from the wife?
How to retain a mostly Humanish form.
Without her I would be a broken down sack of assorted soil stains turning my underwear inside out for the thirteenth time because I spent all my quarters on a pair of wind up chattering teeth.
From my Beloved I have learned that you cannot comb your hair with a splintered chair leg and most foods do NOT contain hairy patches or colorful wriggling stripes.

My Living Delight has taught me, most important of all, that even a stoner pothead of dubious age who once slept on a table top and ate two week old White Castle hamburgers for breakfast is lovable. With the proper amount of detergent application.

DA

Love it.

I hate to think where I'd be now without my wife and family.
I am truly lucky to have them, and I probably don't tell them that often enough.

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
As a high functioning autistic male, having a loving and awesome family is something I never figured I'd get.

Things I've learned...
- How to accept help when I need it.
- How to let others be wrong. (Still working on this one, waay better now than I used to be)
- How to clean a room properly. (She's still 500% faster than I am, even with massive progress on my part. LOL)
- How to make the most delicious, homestyle, fried potatoes.
- How to make awesome apple cobbler.

I've also learned a significant amount about women in general, which I apparently didn't learn with my first wife. lol

Here's to becoming awesome, together with your spouse. :D

packerfan79

Veteran
I learned that when her abd the kids are gone, the house is to damn quite. She is an amazing woman for which i would be lost without her. When I am broken, she puts me back together.

Latest posts

Latest posts