What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

the WHAT have U learned from the WIFE thread

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I learned the truth of the old joke - "if a man says something, & his wife is not there to correct him, is he still wrong?":tiphat: that said, if I had not met & married the ill-tempered redhead that I still love (and who gave me two sons) I would be dead now for probably ten or fifteen years from drinking & riding old Harleys. simple fact; I was headed for hell on a handcar & was pumping as hard as I could go...(I still miss the drinking & old Harleys, however):biggrin:

dddaver

Veteran
I kinda miss being young, dumb, and full of cum sometimes, back when I knew everything about everything. But then I grew up. And now when I think like that I usually wake up screaming.

homebrew420

What i have gained by being married to someone I feel is a better person than my self, and I do, is direction. She is ALWAYS my voice of reason when I am without and her wisdom, though I dont like to admit, is far deeper. The compasion and selflessness in which she lives her life is astounding to me even after 11 years of marriage. She forgives my mistakes and holds no animosity. When I am not being a dumb ass I see this. She makes me want to be a better more compassionate person. This and a sad realization that no matter how I elated I feel about her I dont think I have the same capacity for love as she. She and the children we have are the biggest bringers of joy in my life....mostly hahah. I AM married and a man!

Great thread. It is so nice to see the real human side of the cannabis industry. Thank you all for contributing

Peace

W

WeetisPotPie

That pasta carbonara is fucking awesome! (even though it sounds gross)

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
Nelson Mandella spent 25 years in a African prison ,.....no problem
Relaesed,....to his wife ,....6 months later divorced , couldn't fuckin take
it
Nelson mandella !

TS

Last edited:

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No more name calling, or this thread will disappear.....no one is the same and all,relationships ar different. Please keep that in mind when commenting here.

the gnome

Veteran
The Husband Store

The Husband Store

THE HUSBAND STORE
A store that sells new husbands has just opened in New York City where a woman may go to choose a husband.

the instructions at the entrance gives a description of how the store operates.
You may visit the store ONLY ONCE!
There are six floors and the attributes of the men increase as the shopper ascends the flights.
There is, however, a catch: you may choose any man from a particular floor, or you may choose to go up a floor, but you cannot go back down except to exit the building!

So, a woman goes to the Husband Store to find a husband…
On each floor the signs on the doors read:

Floor 1 – These men have jobs.

Floor 2 – These men have jobs and love kids.

Floor 3 – These men have jobs, love kids, and are good looking.
“Wow,” she thinks, but feels compelled to keep going.
She goes to the fourth floor and sign reads:

Floor 4 – These men have jobs, love kids, are very good looking and help with the housework.
“Oh, mercy me!” she exclaims, “I can hardly stand it!”
Still, she goes to the fifth floor and sign reads:

Floor 5 – These men have jobs, love kids, are drop-dead gorgeous, help with the housework,
and have a very strong romantic streak!
She is so tempted to stay,
but she goes to the sixth floor
and the sign reads...........

Floor 6 – You are visitor 3,261,496,012 to this floor.
There are no men on this floor.
This floor exists solely as proof that women are impossible to please.

Thank you for shopping at the Husband Store.

THE WIFE STORE
Floor 1 – has wives that love sex.
Floor 2 – has wives that love sex and have money.

No man has ever been beyond the first two floors

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
My wife is half my age, so she teaches me nothing. I have to teach her everything.

rod58

i've been married for thirty seven years now , some was shit some was an absolute joy but we are still together and i guess wouldn't have it any other way ...an old mate of mine once said to me , "rod , your wife is a bit like your dog , you grow fond of them eventually "..