The Walking Dead

MJBadger

Veteran
picture.php

Human meat , don`t make me laugh .

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Well this is a joke going around the internet regarding last nights episode.
"Baby back ribs."

I don' think so. we saw the Cannibals wearing Glen and Maggies stuff, but there was no sign of Carole and Tyrese. Someone would have had Ty's hat/hammer. they are obviously going to save the day, possibly alongside Beth.

I think i'm going to go to the local hospital tomorrow. I'm going to request that I be put in a chemically induced Coma, until October. After setting the Sky+ to record Game of Thrones.

Elements001

Enhance
Veteran
Holy shit, I just watched all 4 seasons of this show. I was hooked after the first 20 minutes, dont know how I missed it. I was dying to check out this thread but thank god I waited. Sooooo much shit happens.

I had to go to sleep last night after episode 8 of season 4 and fuck I was PISSED. Couldnt even sleep. I love it though, show always keeps me guessing. Very few shows ever do that to me, I can usually predict everything.

Can't wait for season 5.

If you ever played the game the made for xbox live arcade or whatever, they have a part where you stay in a house and you are served people meat. I wouldn't be surprised if that's what's going on at Terminus, but I think they'll go a different route to mix things up.

Fuck yes, I LOVE THE WALKING DEAD!

messn'n'gommin'

ember
Veteran
I think pretty much everyone knew Eugene was full of shit and kind of pervy! So, the reveal wasn't much of a surprise, but loved the face plant! :D lmao at "Tennessee Tophat!"

Rosita!

Felt sorry for Abe, though. He's on the verge of losing his shit!

messn'n'gommin'

ember
Veteran
I do believe you'll find it this Sunday! ;)

I'm interested to see who Daryl comes out of the woods with at the end of episode 2. I'm guessing it's Noah.

Also, loved the easter egg with Euge reading H. G. Wells's "The Shape of Things to Come."

messn'n'gommin'

ember
Veteran
What? Nobody wants to comment on the "grow" room at the hospital in the "Slabtown" episode? They appeared to me to be young tomato plants, but the analogy was pretty clear to me!

messn'n'gommin'

ember
Veteran
Welp! Carol's having a bad day! Survive the ZA, an abusive husband, lose a daughter, get kicked out of a ZA paradise, a plethora of walkers, Cannabals, an improbale fall of many dozens of feet...in a van, and you get run over by the only car in Atlanta!

Take that shippers! Her and Daryl ain't gonna be doin' the horizontal mambo!

My prediction: Noah's gonna get him some Beth! But, watch out man! The last bf she had got himself bit!

Dawn and the cops? You're days are numbered!
"If you threaten my family, I'll kill you!" -Rick

Croptober

Cant believe I've missed this thread. This show is fucking awesome hopefully it never ends. What did you guys think of last nights episode?

messn'n'gommin'

ember
Veteran
I thought that most flashbacks were, somewhat, unnecessary. But, I enjoyed them nonetheless.

The van scene was...let's just say...questionable!

The sleep over...was...interesting.

...and it's spaghetti Tuesday, tomorrow! :D

BTW...Has anybody been watching Z-Nation over on Syfy? If you take your ZA seriously, you will absolutely hate this show! I find it hilarious! Murphy, Doc, and Warren are my favorites!

SativaBreather

Veteran
Also, loved the easter egg with Euge reading H. G. Wells's "The Shape of Things to Come."

ahh really? i not seen any of the latest season, gotta wait til comes on uk tv BUT I always wondered bout HGW's references to the 'matriculated fever' and the endless walking he mentions and if thats where the name 'walkers' came from

KONY

Veteran
Cant believe I've missed this thread. This show is fucking awesome hopefully it never ends. What did you guys think of last nights episode?

I've thought the last 2 episodes now were lots of filler.... I mean I understand they are building up to the finale but seems a bit much.

J

jaded1

ahh really? i not seen any of the latest season, gotta wait til comes on uk tv BUT I always wondered bout HGW's references to the 'matriculated fever' and the endless walking he mentions and if thats where the name 'walkers' came from

SB,the series is on uk tv,on mon nights at 9 on fox.

Latest posts

Latest posts