What's new

The Walking Dead.

Wiggs Dannyboy

Last Laugh Foundation
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The CDC scientist referred to the zombies as the human race's "extinction event." The survivors are only a few weeks into this extinction event...gotta give 'em a little bit of time to gather their senses. It will be interesting to see how this group eventually responds.

Something interesting to note...all the writers of this season have been fired. Kinda weird.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Recently got hooked on this shit. Not breaking bad hooked, but hooked none the less. Next sunday gon be crazy...

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
ROTFLMAO!!!

I saw the title and immediately pictured the majority of the population of the U.S. and other 'Modernized' countries.

Yeah... zombies are more fun to think about.

Stay Safe! :blowbubbles:

benzo

Ok what's up with the ending?? Who or WHAT was that hooded guy with the walkers attached to him with chains???

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
It's MICHONE!

Michonne-Walking-Dead-AMC.jpg

Michonne-Walking-Dead-Danai-Gurira-1024x576.jpg

I've waited two seasons for Michone to show up!

Michone is a total badass. She was a lawyer before the zombie apocalypse. Now she's a zombie-killin' samurai!

Here's the actress who will be playing her next season...
michonne1.jpg

Danai Gurira

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Somebody from that prison they show at the end..I dont get it though what the hell are the arm less walkers attached to her(looks like girl to me)going to do for ya

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Somebody from that prison they show at the end..I dont get it though what the hell are the arm less walkers attached to her(looks like girl to me)going to do for ya

armless and jawless.....

one is supposed to be her former boytoy....

Bionic

Cautiously Optimistic
Veteran

I believe they act as some sort of zombie repellent or, at least, provide her with some kind of zombie-stealth
action.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Man I think this show about ta start getting RAW! More action less farmville. I see pimped out zombie killing cars in the future... Damn wish I didnt have to wait till next fall!

antheis

Veteran
I believe they act as some sort of zombie repellent or, at least, provide her with some kind of zombie-stealth
action.

stealth mode was the first thing i thought of as well.
and they would possibly be good guards for when she sleeps or is otherwise occupied.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Anybody who likes this series needs to check out the walking dead game, you can download it on ps3 or xbox or computer. I played the first episode n like it better then the show.