What's new

The Walking Dead.

rafterman

New AMC series starting tonight. Think I'll catch it. Tough to rival Breaking Bad but I'm going to check out the first episode. Anybody else?

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
i watched the leaked episode a couple of nights ago, it was brutal :joint: definitely going to be a great series!

i'll probably watch it again tonight, because it was that good :joint:

ArcticBlast

T

tonto

nearly half way through the comics, absolutely great stuff cant wait to see it on tv,

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
i have the comics too, i only read through the first one though :joint:

i was sort of skeptical before i watched the show, thinking "well this is cable/network tv, they cant really show gratuitous violence and gore" etc etc.., but in reality, i guess there is a distinction between HUMAN violence and "MONSTER" violence... apparently zombies are free game when it comes to gore and violence lol :joint:

ArcticBlast

ddrew

Veteran
I'll be watching it.
Help kill some TV time till breaking bad starts again in like 8 years.

Warped1

I'm a victim of fast women and slow horses
Veteran
Well,I watched it about three times last night..not bad. I'm a big horror flick fan anyway. It should be a pretty interesting series.

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Hadn't read the comics before but decided to check out the first episode online. Not too shabby.

P

Puddin'tane

I was able to catch it on MyPrimeTime OnDemand as I missed it last night. Better flick than most.

ddrew

Veteran
I thought it was pretty good, and the special effects were great for a made for cable series.

Much better then that stupid ass "The Event"

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks good so far, they pretty much stole the beginning of 28 days later though! good to see some english actors in there though

Warped1

I'm a victim of fast women and slow horses
Veteran
I'm glad they had slow zombies...I think those fast bastards in 28 Days Later would catch me..I'm not as fast as I used to be lol.

ddrew

Veteran
You knew that horse was toast when he rode into the city.

Have they explained what happened for things to be like that yet?

RandyMarsh

I'm glad they had slow zombies...I think those fast bastards in 28 Days Later would catch me..I'm not as fast as I used to be lol.

Haha, First thing I said when we sat down to watch the premier "I bet you it's slow zombies. They'll never survive more than 1 episode with that dawn of the dead shit."

I was impressed by the first episode. AMC has grabbed my attention with this one. Now they just have to get that next season of Breaking Bad rolling.