What's new

The vaporizer thread

G

yeah well I got my answer to my purchase on a box/whip style. Im going to ebay to get vapor cannon hands free model. It's got a ceramic heating element and a 5 year warranty on it. I'm pretty excited.:cool:

cooked cook said:
Over the weekend, I tried vaporizing for the first time. Lucky me, it was out of a VOLCANO :D
Also lucky me, it was some beautiful Sour Diesel and some A11 we were vaping.
Absotively posolutely the tastiest hits I've ever taken in my entire life. :canabis:
I GOTS ta have one...I just know the volcano's price is way outa my price range.
Awesome stuff, this cannabis vapor :yummy:
Oh yeah...got me pretty damn high too. LOL
cc

Good to hear from ya CC, gotta get the WnB thread going again.. :chin:

dmcheatw

Has any1 vaped anything more than weed in their shit and if so, wut happened? it's like she-sha (spelled wrong i know, i'm not musulim or hindu or pakastani, or voodoo or whatever) but a lot healthier

Eucalyptus
Eucalyptus globulus the leaves 1 / 130°C (266°F)
Hops
Humulus lupulus the cone 3 / 154°C (309°F)
Camomile
Matriarca chamomilla the flowers 6 / 190°C (374°F)
Lavender
Lavendula angustifolia the flowers 1 / 130°C (266°F)
Lemon balm
Melissa officinalis the leaves
2 / 142°C (288°F)
Sage
Salvia officinalis the leaves 6 / 190°C (374°F)
Thyme
Thymus vulgaris the herb 6 / 190°C (374°F)

bigwill

my volcano will be here will be here in a day!!!!!! im so excited no more smoking!!!!!! i can let my lungs heal!!!!!!!! any tips on how to use this thing or what im so excited i wanna get a heads start on some tips or instrucions.

bigwill, there's a pretty simple instruction guide to follow that comes with the Volcano. Here's a link to the online version.. http://www.storz-bickel.com/pics/down/quickstart.pdf

I'd suggest starting out between 5.5-7 on the temp setting and getting the feel for what you prefer. When you run out of bags, you can pick up some Reynolds Turkey-size oven bags from Wal-mart (different shape but works just the same). Make sure to grind your herbs as fine as possible and stir between bag fillings.

Enjoy the Volcano and let us know how it works out for ya.

~RP

Last edited:

bigwill

well its here, and im so happy i have to set it at 7 to see a light vapor. i got stoned off .2 a gram. i usally smoke a gram. i go through 3 grams of nugs a day this will save me some cash and lungs.
thanks
red

G

Vaporizers just may very well be the next step in medical usage too. Due to the risk factor being cut dramatically. It's like all medicines have to be fake shit like pills and chemical liquids. Why not use a herb straight from mother earth. Just my 2.
:rasta:

G

my freind burned himself with a heatgun, real nice singe on his thigh. ahaha
that sucked

J

JH151399-OG

Sorry for the post on this thread, but I have tried to get a hold of XtraTerrestrial for a while through pm.

Soundscape, when you read this check your pm and get back to me.

JWSR420

check it out

check it out

I am using the VRIP MASTER from www.vriptech.com. I got a milwaukie heat gun with an LED dial into a 390 temp and get blasted. I got the gun for 139.99 usd and the vripmaster for $50 I would pu t it up against any other vaping utensil and it will kick ass. My new deal is I cant get baked alone vaping with it twice now and waking up on floor with spillage and broken shit luckily no burns. VAPE WITH A BUDDY, USE THE BUDDY SYSTEM
P's