What's new

The vaporizer thread

Dankz

I use my Vapor Brothers everyday all day, only smoke personals out of my bong when theyres bubble hash on it, :D.

XtraTerrestrial

hey guys...Soundscape here. good to see some of my fellow OG vapeheads.:woohoo:
here are my toys...a volcano, vaporbox, and an 18 inch tube from gongguy

Last edited:

XtraTerrestrial

haha..i don't even know why i called em toys...i musta been prety high when i wrote that :rolleyes:
the vaporbox doesn't get used much, but i take it with me during long trips in the vehicle....i'll get rid of it once i find something better for use in the car and such.
come to think of it, the bong doesn't get used much either.

Last edited:
G

anyone use a vriptech before. Im starting to think i could get better rips off a bong rather than a bag,anyone familiar with bong vaping. How does it compare to the bag?

Lmwfy

Never used a Vriptech before but,
you can always run the bag into a bong....

Thats what i do with the tube of my vapolution, so it would have to work!

XtraTerrestrial

Overdoze said:
anyone use a vriptech before. Im starting to think i could get better rips off a bong rather than a bag,anyone familiar with bong vaping. How does it compare to the bag?

yeah - vrip gives thicker hits for some reason. also check out the gotevape.com setup.

cooked cook

bake at 420 until nicely toasted
Over the weekend, I tried vaporizing for the first time. Lucky me, it was out of a VOLCANO :D
Also lucky me, it was some beautiful Sour Diesel and some A11 we were vaping.
Absotively posolutely the tastiest hits I've ever taken in my entire life. :canabis:
I GOTS ta have one...I just know the volcano's price is way outa my price range.
Awesome stuff, this cannabis vapor :yummy:
Oh yeah...got me pretty damn high too. LOL
cc

Patch7

I have a volcano. It is truly awesome! I ordered the valloon vriptech system today which is volcano compatable. Should be cool to check out the comparison between plastic and glass......

XtraTerrestrial

yeah, the verdamper looks pretty sweet, and is prob. one of the best between vrip and similar, volcano, and hotglass.

have you tried the herborizer or hotglass? it's pretty much the same concept, but cheaper i think.

Last edited:

ChronicChris

Bex Bissell said:
This is the best unit imo. It is a dutch made Vape. Uses water to filter the smoke.

WWW.de-verdamper.nl if you wanna check them out.

De Verdamper is a nice vape my only complaint after owning one is the lack of a proper temperature control..
I found it really affected the performance over time. I perfer the Volcano.

Would like to try out the Vapezilla, looks nice....

:smile:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts