Ice-o-lator Hash

4922coins_bubble_2.jpg

4922best-qual.jpg

4922coins_bubble.jpg

4922sage_n-sour_ic05-med.jpg

cloudz

ICMag Donor
Hello IC cup lovers!
This is a mix of calif.orange and white w.
one of this nuggets i plan to enter....
now i must smoke it alone (my wife said its to strong)
the last pic is 2 plant of sage sour grown from seed 71 days flowering
in the backround is the Ic T-shirt from the last cup

Green Regards Cloudz :joint:

alternative...

alternative...

I posted this in Gypsy's cancellation thread first, but I think it belongs here as well.

Hi Gypsy and IC Maggers,

I feel sorry for what made this event come to such an unfortunate stop, for all involved.
I have already agreed to be available for a day in Haarlem, for a nice smoke out with friends and co-growers.
It so happens to be I have the basement underneath Willie Wortel's Sinsemilla empty, I moved the content, a complete Hempmuseum, to Spain.
I want to offer the basement, and an office on the top floor above the shop, as an alternative spot to hold any cannabis tasting or testing event.

Just let me know if you see any use for the 4 room basement and a judges office. The coffeeshop is available as well, of course.

I'll look up some new, cool bongs....

G

Thanks Nol, i don't know you but i have been to your shop in the past. I will meet you in a month and will thank you in person for you kind involvement.
I will be giving some free seeds via GN as gifts and such for the party/gathering.
MOD

G

thanks for the offer Nol
I'm sure we can take you up on using some of the area's
and a trip to Wortels is deffinately in the plans any way

OP

G

Thats awsome Nol :respect: .It makes me feel good knowing that what some scumbag tryed to do wont ruin it for everyone, and some of the IC family can stil meet up and have a great time,and any trip to the Dam means a trip to WW's is a must,thats gonna be a real moment for everyone :sasmokin: .Just sucks,cuz i was all ready to go next year :badday: ,and i knew that after a couple more years of getting established,that the 420 Cup was gonna pass the HTCC as far as fun ,$$$$,and being the most honestly Judged MJ competition in the world ever.And the best people in the world also doesnt hurt either,lol..Next year either way though,i will be comming to the Dam in April for a vacation,i never get out of town(work sux,lol.).Peace and stay safe all,FMD........AND HAVE FUN :woohoo: ,sorry to yell,i got carried away,lol.

3legdog

Yes the time is nearing & the excitment is building!

Thanks Nol for the super kind contribution/support, & thanks to OP for all his continued help. See yaz soon....yf3 :wave:

SativaBelieva

So there will be an unofficial event at Barney's the 20th? What day(s) does Cannabinol offer in his shop in Haarlem? Are these events only at day-time? And will TF's biking tour go on?

It looks like I can be around only in the evenings and the weekend. Are many people staying the weekend before and/or after the 20th?

What would suit you???

What would suit you???

Of Course, we will smoke some Haarlem cannabis, but what kind of activity would you like to see??

We can organise a small competition, all doped up...

G

yep I'll be back in Amsterdam within a week to make the final arrangements
I'm looking forward to it and hope to see lots of you guys there
and no matter when you arrive please check in ASAP at the shop
Nol I'll contact you when I get back over and we'll see what we can sort out
and I'm usre we can put that big Bong to good use if people arn't stoned enough

till then
OP

B

baccas125

Yes yes not long now see you all there!!! Last one there is a rotten egg! :woohoo:

B

BeAn

im counting the days...

im counting the days...

only a few weeks till the 17th, its getting harder and harder to concentrate at work as the days go by lol.....

:yoinks:

see you all there..

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

G

FJ...be expecting a call from me :wink: If spring has arrived all the way up there where you're at, then there's some hope....we've had nothing but cold and rain in the rest of Europe....gettin' a bit warmer though :smile:

:wave:

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
:wink: Ok sweetie, yeah it doesnt snow much anymore, night temps are still around -10c but daytime it gets warm...like +2c :D so thats spring for us ok, lmao!