What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The (Un)official Hash Plant thread

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Premium user
420club
A tent full of Hashplants
picture.php

mexweed

Veteran
grabbed a pack of ko kush afghaniXhashplantXNL, looking like I'll have room for 2 with my current run

Canna-bill

Lovely plants RF, what's the story with the Alice in wonderland? Is it a seedline or a cut? I'm still growing the sensi HP from seeds I grew last year. I also started some maple leaf indica, they are sitting in veg waiting for room in the tent. They look good so far and I'm looking forward to flowering them out.

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Premium user
420club
Lovely plants RF, what's the story with the Alice in wonderland? Is it a seedline or a cut? I'm still growing the sensi HP from seeds I grew last year. I also started some maple leaf indica, they are sitting in veg waiting for room in the tent. They look good so far and I'm looking forward to flowering them out.

Thanks Canna.

Alice is a seedline that I created.

Here's some info:

Alice In Wonderland = 1989 NorthernLights #5 (P.7) x Old School Hashplant (P.A)

The Hashplant Male (P.A) used in this line is an HP#1 leaner, super Afghani/Dog shit/Vomit/acrid/tires on fire smelling S.O.B. The 89NL#5 (P.7) is my keeper cut, very frosty kush type calyxs/buds, she has a very sweet berry/candy smell to her on the trich rub and a Vomit/rotten fruit/musky/zest on the stem rub. Both are frost machines.

Mimpi Manis

Mr Flush said:
Alice is a seedline that I created.Here's some info: Alice In Wonderland = 1989 NorthernLights #5 (P.7) x Old School Hashplant (P.A)

The Hashplant Male (P.A) used in this line is an HP#1 leaner, super Afghani/Dog shit/Vomit/acrid/tires on fire smelling S.O.B. The 89NL#5 (P.7) is my keeper cut, very frosty kush type calyxs/buds, she has a very sweet berry/candy smell to her on the trich rub and a Vomit/rotten fruit/musky/zest on the stem rub. Both are frost machines.

Well I'm not exactly an Indica guy for most part. But hell... you sold me!

Canna-bill

Great stuff man, sounds and indeed looks like a great cross! Fair play to ya. I've got some of those smells on my keeper, i think mine is a more nl#1 leaner than HP, I wish she had a better yield but its rare you get it all! She is narcotic strong and I love it! Day 36 here of 56.

Attachments

• 20210215_141148.jpg
    20210215_141148.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 26

midwestkid

Veteran
It's painful to display my ignorance, but what exactly is a hashplant?
I've had plants that load up on the resin, but don't form a very structured bud. That's what I picture as a HP. Can someone politely enlighten me?

Canna-bill

I suppose strictly speaking it's any plant with a good amount of usable resin, ideally big juicy resin heads on long stalks. For me a Hash plant is a heavy narcotic indica, short in stature and dark green in colour.

midwestkid

Veteran
picture.php

This is Bingo Pajama from Bodhi.
It's a frosty booger. It smells like champagne. Just as it said in the description.
I haven't found very much info about this strain. I read that it may be related to the champagne hashplant? It smells so damn neat.
Would you call this a hashplant?
I think it's Kudra x Appalachia.

Haven't learned how to rotate picture. Sorry

acespicoli

1709871530966.png

worth the jing or nah ?
this or MrNice 88g13xhp better ?
not bodhi '88
feedback appreciated
Is it the hash maker looking for some dry sifting material
Jason King RCC talks about a old HP thats a thai x ... ?
anyone? :huggg:

Latest posts

Latest posts