What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The (Un)official Hash Plant thread

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
Ended up with one girl. Here she is at day seven from flip.

picture.php

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
Most hash plants on the market now are sativas or sativa dominant hybrids. For me a true HP would be a full on Indica/Afghanica, squat and compact, with fat dark green leathery leaves.

G `day RF

Lebanese, Moroccan and Nepali are not squat and compact, with fat dark green leathery leaves , but produce great traditional hash .

I think you are describing Afghani / Pakistani varieties .
Up in Uzbekistan they have the giant indica .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

J-Icky

I would love to get my hands on some seeds of this legendary giant indica from Uzbekistan. Is there currently any source for these?

ctg

Veteran
Hash plant

Hash plant

This is an old school bag seed plant collected from a roaming pot smoker.. labled as “bad ass”
Smells of newly opened playdoh and gold stamp black hash fro the early 80s

Attachments

• 47762A0C-27AE-4E12-9C22-46FF1A1B9521.jpg
    47762A0C-27AE-4E12-9C22-46FF1A1B9521.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 60
  • 7CB6A99D-0690-4117-A28D-850B9E4683C1.jpg
    7CB6A99D-0690-4117-A28D-850B9E4683C1.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 61

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
this is a great looking plant very healthy looking
are they in soil

Hi Rab.C, she is a looker and I am glad I have nursed her along. She began life as a mutant, which tells me she leans to the maternal side of the cross.

picture.php

picture.php

At one point in a 1g container she looked horrible and I was culling her when at the last minute I took a cut. Much to my surprise she looked so poorly because - I was to find when removing the rootball - she’d quickly rooted and depleted her pot. The cut rooted in five days and hasn’t shown any mutations. Looking forward to flowering her out! And yes, she’s in soil.

R

Rab.C

i am doing my first grow in coco and having some problems.coco isnt for me
i cant beleve how nice that cut turned out.great work man

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
No experience with coco. As is the case with growing in general though, I am sure it’s just a learning curve and you shouldn’t be too discouraged with a bumpy first run. Many very experienced and knowledgable coco growers here who I am sure can help out if you really want to give coco a try.

Best of luck!

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Premium user
420club
This is an old school bag seed plant collected from a roaming pot smoker.. labled as “bad ass”

Damn that looks fantastic. what's the high and flowering time on that one?

ctg

Veteran
Pics were bout day 40 first time running them but liking what I’m seeing and smelling. Close to day 50 now and are pretty much done. Going to give it another week. I’ll post a smoke report when cured

Unk_OG

ETHOS Hash Plant BX1

ETHOS Hash Plant BX1

ETHOS HASH PLANT BX1

I’ve only had this for a week, it was a cutting I purchased. This was day two in a 1 gallon pot. Here’s what they say about it on their website:

ETHOS Kush IBL #13 x California Black Rozé

True Breeder Line

This combination of the fast flowering and compact Ethos Kush IBL #13 with the OG Eddy Lepp/Zkittlez combo from Dying Breed Seeds is an absolute must for any OG Kush/Afghan Kush enthusiast.

The 1970s Afghan Kush keeps the plant stacked and big while the OGs in her lineage give her more vigor, internode stretch and legendary effects. The Rozé adds a great, subtle undertone of both flavor and distinctive characteristics expressed in her flowering leaves.

Some defoliation in flowering is expected; she's aggressive and big but still stacked and compact.

Fat-headed trichomes cover a significant portion of the plant's leaves making extraction efficient and bountiful.

Larger and more potent than the Hashplant I grew in the early 90s, she still reminds me more of that variety than anything we've come across. That hashy flavor that the Afghan Kush brings is unmistakable and the extracts taste like "Old Chocolate Bar Afghani Hash."

• Flowering time: Indoor 7-9 weeks / Outdoor Early harvest

• THC: 25%

• CBD: 1-3%

• TOTAL CANNABINOIDS: Over 30%

• TERPENES: Hashy pepper and spice, gasoline, dry floral, grape, old meat and pine

• EFFECTS: VERY relaxing and euphoric, she smokes hard and heavy.

It sounded (and looked) really interesting so I grabbed one. I’ll post updates along the way if anyone is interested. I have peanut butter breath, guerilla gloo, gelato 33, sunset sherbet #4, purple punch and this hash plant from the same Clone shop. Everything else I have run from them is absolute fire! Can’t wait to get this girl in flower.

Attachments

• AE5D5AEE-9998-4F8A-9812-7E03D72FB7F5.jpg
    AE5D5AEE-9998-4F8A-9812-7E03D72FB7F5.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 48
  • A2C9376B-C76E-42E8-A318-83D96890BE61.jpg
    A2C9376B-C76E-42E8-A318-83D96890BE61.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

St. Phatty

I always like the Playdoh smell, in Cannabis.

I tried Sensi G13 x HP, it was GOOD.

I always thought of my pure Indica plants that were potent enough to make 1 hit interesting, as Hash plants.

Actually, I always wondered, with plants like Hashplant, why do people need concentrates ? (other than for medical reasons)

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Premium user
420club
I always like the Playdoh smell, in Cannabis.

I tried Sensi G13 x HP, it was GOOD.

I always thought of my pure Indica plants that were potent enough to make 1 hit interesting, as Hash plants.

Actually, I always wondered, with plants like Hashplant, why do people need concentrates ? (other than for medical reasons)

It's like everyone is running for the latest new crap and I'm running for the Oldschool genetics.

Oldschool Hashplant, Left & top. 89' Northern Lights #5, bottom Right
picture.php

swampthing

It's like everyone is running for the latest new crap and I'm running for the Oldschool genetics.

Oldschool Hashplant, Left & top. 89' Northern Lights #5, bottom Right
View Image

I grew some 1989 NL5 “noof” x BCSC NL5 from seed via Bodhi and I’ve gotta say though bag appeal wasn’t crazy, it was some of my favorite smoke I’ve had in quite some time. Passed out cuts to a couple friends but not sure if any are still around. I did make some F1s with her using Sakura male (Bodhi seeds Bubba Kush x Wookie #15) and also Durban Punch male (Tropical Seeds). The nose of the NL was like juniper, black pepper, hash, and forest floor. Amazingly relaxing both mind and body.
Super special..