What's new

THE ULTIMATE RAP THREAD !!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LUDACRIS

Veteran
Hi LUDA :wave:

Heads UP! Multiple posts (consecutive posts by the same user) are not normally permitted on ICMag. You can normally get away with a double-post,, every now and then (especially on a hobby thread like this). Otherwise other members/admin. may get pissed, since multi-posting is often viewed as a quick way of elevating post-count while contributing little to the online cannabis community :D

So.. we will continue dropping tunes wholesale,, bulk load,, every now and then :canabis:

peace n flowers
dLeaf :joint:

MFTC/TASKFORCE FAMILY - freestyle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_m7JkZCw8tI

Thats fine but please dont annoy the mods on this as i am not getting any rep at all from this hobby thread as they will be able to see. (had 2-3 reps) and only post them individually so i can keep a list of whats been put on by myself and it also does not add to my post count if i turbo post vids one after the other. My post count does not go up with every vid i post so it must be regulated somehow. If you try it you will see what i mean as i post a vid then go back to youtube and post another. I dont think i am doing anything wrong as i have been posting for the newbies and in other sections and helping via PM's. So its not like i am sticking to my thing and not helping out anywhere else and like i said i have only had 2-3 reps from all these videos (maybe 5 points) and get my rep mostly via the other threads i post so this is a hobby and i do help others out where i can as you well know so i aint doing anything wrong as i will be the first to help a newbie out time and time again. I am also not bothered about rep or i would drop this hobby and start posting everywhere and i am not so i assume i am doing right by the forum and nothing wrong if you want to check my posts and variations.
(why do you think my rep is so poor = because of this hobby so you cant say i am abusing the system). Its my thread and there are NO double posts just a multiple list of tracks.

NOT GUILTY OF ANY FORUM ABUSE.

LUDACRIS

Veteran
Hi LUDA :wave:

Heads UP! Multiple posts (consecutive posts by the same user) are not normally permitted on ICMag. You can normally get away with a double-post,, every now and then (especially on a hobby thread like this). Otherwise other members/admin. may get pissed, since multi-posting is often viewed as a quick way of elevating post-count while contributing little to the online cannabis community :D

So.. we will continue dropping tunes wholesale,, bulk load,, every now and then :canabis:

peace n flowers
dLeaf :joint:

WAIT, WHEN, HOW, WHERE, WHO, WHY, ??

There are no double/multiple posts.

LUDACRIS

Veteran
RECOVERY ALBUM.

RECOVERY ALBUM.

Thats the whole recovery album on this thread now starting at post 134. Its spread over the last 3 pages and i hope you all enjoy (as that was hard work). They are not in the correct order on this thread but.

The play list order is.

1. Not Afraid
2. Won't Back Down
3. No Love
4. Cinderella Man
5. Space Bound
6. Almost Famous
7. Love The Way You Lie
8. You're Never Over
9. Untitled
10. Cold Wind Blows
11. Talkin' 2 Myself
12. On Fire
13. W.T.P.
14. Going Through Changes
15. Seduction
16. 25 To Life Album
17. So Bad

I hope you like it.
Enjoy.

LUDACRIS.

THANK YOU.
:)

Attachments

• 10108962x.jpg
    10108962x.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 13

LUDACRIS

Veteran
I need a break from these headphones and that new album sounds as if its going to be good as i just listened to it.

LUDA.

Status
Not open for further replies.