What's new

THE ULTIMATE RAP THREAD !!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah,, i n i nah prop that commercial "gangster rap" ,, it's whac,, way more into street,, garage,, hip-hop beat scene,, freestyle on loop, fresh flavour,, with someone that has something to say rhyming over it... (certified grime addict,, cant help it)!

google >> utube >> Morrison freestyle sb.tv instrumental (Dubz,page,yougsta who r u)

Maybe someone wants to carry this on...

Another loop - you call me the button now,
Linking cats to dogs - dogs to cats man
Don’t smoke pipe no more - it’s too addictive
Hustling crystals - that aint my business..
And genetics to Gypsy aint no metaphor!
Taking readers back to basics...

dextr0

i dont get high at home without a little old school 3 6 Mafia. The instrumentals are awsome.

Will Blast by 3 6 mafia:ying:

dextr0

I truly believe mine are in love with the R&B...which stangely im not to into but i meet tham half way and just make sure its chopped and screwed...

LUDACRIS

Veteran
Please remove those 2 links as we are NOT allowed to post links on a music forum and you doing so will have this thread CLOSED.

THANKS.

L

Lloyd_Christmas

So people can't post music in music threads or the music forum?

Flawless logic.

Lone Wolf

Veteran
they can post music for sure, just not youtube videos... those were the rules that gypsy laid down a long time ago.. . maybe security reasons? there have been many threads that have popped up with excellent youtube videos (that get binned- consider yourself lucky for getting this far)...there is a proper youtube video thread that was created for youtube videos....

perhaps if you guys loaded the music up to another website that was not youtube, and just used some sort of media player such as windows to play the URLs, THEN will the thread be perfectly legit...

think outside the box

dextr0

played a little rock for the girls today at about 6 n the morning....Tool "Eulogy"...dont think they minded....ill keep yall posted:ying:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts