What's new

THE ULTIMATE RAP THREAD !!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dubdi3mond

Mix tapes are the worst albums you can buy as i have around 20+ of them.

LUDA.
:)

livemixtapes is free and "mixtapes" are really what most rappers are dropping these days, albums are almost a thing of the past with the economy. i have 100+ mixtapes from various artists and never paid for one

D

dubdi3mond

Because nobody wants to pay for them.

LUDA.
:)

obviously you been out the new music game for a while, mixtapes are FREE. get with the program, theres 1000's of mixtapes with songs youve never heard of even from your main stream artists like pac and em...

i aint starting shit but you are the one who said something acting like i paid for these mixtapes or something, livemixtapes.com is FREE, datpiff.com is FREE

you can even download without making an account but the speed is not as fast as if you had registered

edit: seen your are in scotland, so you probably don't have the same access to the new music that comes out here like we do. but check out livemixtapes you may find some new music that you like. like i said even main stream artists are on there so search for one and see what you can find

s13sr20det

admit nothing, deny everything, and demand proof.
Veteran
obviously you been out the new music game for a while, mixtapes are FREE. get with the program, theres 1000's of mixtapes with songs youve never heard of even from your main stream artists like pac and em...

i aint starting shit but you are the one who said something acting like i paid for these mixtapes or something, livemixtapes.com is FREE, datpiff.com is FREE

you can even download without making an account but the speed is not as fast as if you had registered
hell yea.

i disagree that they are free b/c nobody wants to pay for them luda. ive been playing papoose season and young jeezys trap or die 2 for a month now. im loving them and datpiff has some great music

http://piff.tv/dac681b <-- watch!!

D

dubdi3mond

actually I have posted a track pretty much every time I made a post, you were the one who took it off topic talking about not paying for mixtapes because you have 20+... What is wrong about opening people's eyes about free LEGAL music sites especially when the reason I posted the link was to POST A TRACK? But ok unless I have to defend myself again, I am done.

T Rock ft C-Mob - Gutta Livin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qLL9RR4quU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts