What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

THE ULTIMATE PERSONAL PROFESSIONAL HASH PRESS FOR UNDER 20 BUCKS !!

EpheDrone25

Best Hash oil is made with Pet.Ether and then Rotovaped off till its stripped completely.
I have the complete lab techs & procedure .I did do 3 years Organic chem here with Prof Mechulam.What a Man!

Peace

Ep25

sugabear_II

Veteran
lotusfalls said:
i found a couple on eBay for around $8.00 total!! hell yes. thank you so much for the idea.

i wonder what would happen if you pressed bubble hash in this?
or better yet, why not budder(the stuff from Canada that's ultra-potent)?

bubble hash presses just fine in this thing - look a few pages back and you'll see a pressing I did of bubble hash.

no budder I don't think would press - I've never actually seen budder though - certainly not something that was sold

-suga

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
A friend of mine here on this site wanted to see cross sections of some of the pucks I've made so far. I hope you don't mind if I post them here for him and others to look at, it just seemed the most appropriate place to put them. :smile:

C-99 Hash

G13 X Burmese Hash

Hellfire Hash (Hellfire is a homemade cross made by a friend from DJ Shorts BlueBerry and and Afghani male)

Northern Kush Hash (Northern Kush is a homemade cross I made that is a cross of a NorthernBerry Male from Peak Seeds and a Master Kush female from Nirvanah Seeds.)

Pipedream

Proudly Growing My Own Since 1969
Veteran
sug & Hemp - fantastic shots! Why would anyone mind taking a look at those? That's what this thread is all about. Thanks for keeping it alive. PD

cooked cook

bake at 420 until nicely toasted
HASHTASTIC!

HASHTASTIC!

sug...super nice lookin bubble hash. Very clean.

HK- WOW! Your pics are always real nice.
Awesome cross-section shots! :bigeye:

I dig the variation in color between the different types of hash. Very cool!

cc

HempKat

Veteran
Pipedream said:
sug & Hemp - fantastic shots! Why would anyone mind taking a look at those? That's what this thread is all about. Thanks for keeping it alive. PD

No problem, didn't figure you would mind which is why I went ahead and put them up before you answered. :)

HempKat

Veteran
cooked cook said:
sug...super nice lookin bubble hash. Very clean.

HK- WOW! Your pics are always real nice.
Awesome cross-section shots! :bigeye:

I dig the variation in color between the different types of hash. Very cool!

cc

Thanks cooked, a bit greener then I'd like and so a bit softer then I'd like even though a press was used. Smokes pretty good though which is the important thing. :smile:

sugabear_II

Veteran
Hey Hempkat - I love your hash core-cross-sections photo collection :woohoo:

Please tell me how the g-13 x burmese is - love to know how she smells, grows, and of course smokes as I am a big burmese fan - not to take off topic here so maybe point me in the direction of a thread if you have one? or drop me a pm

back to hash

Here's some bubble hash that I ended up pressing, first with my hands but within a day it fell apart again so I pressed it with the extruder :D

The resultant piece was pretty thin and I didn't get it out cleanly and well my batteries ran out and well I smoked a bunch of it so sorry no puck pic :pointlaug

but I did want to say I was smoking some hash from my first pressing sessions months ago and I must say the smoke was absolutely awesome. I really like how I can break a little piece off of a puck and stick it in my one hitter (bat) and it burns nicely giving me a couple very strong and tasty puffs.

Now that I am smoking the pucks I realize that it tastes like hash now more than when I smoke some dry sift or bubble un-pressed - this to me is the real benefit of pressing - that is the way it smokes after pressing.

-suga

cooked cook

bake at 420 until nicely toasted
sugabear_II said:
Now that I am smoking the pucks I realize that it tastes like hash now more than when I smoke some dry sift or bubble un-pressed - this to me is the real benefit of pressing - that is the way it smokes after pressing.

-suga

I agree with this suga. I'm not sure why, but it seems to be more flavorful, more hashy tasting after properly pressing it. Even though I've tried smoking loose dry sift of the same stuff, it seems once the glads rupture, and the oil penetrates throughout mass, it releases terpenes or something. :confused: I don't know the science behind it....but pressure makes it good :yummy:
Keep it concentrated, yall.
cc

HempKat

Veteran
sugabear_II said:
Hey Hempkat - I love your hash core-cross-sections photo collection :woohoo:

Please tell me how the g-13 x burmese is - love to know how she smells, grows, and of course smokes as I am a big burmese fan - not to take off topic here so maybe point me in the direction of a thread if you have one? or drop me a pm

-suga

Well I'm hoping to do a smoke report here soon as that was from my last crop and it has now gone thru a 2+ month cure. So when I got that done I'll post something here. Not this thread as it would be somewhat off topic but perhaps in the free your budshot thread? I'll send you a link when I have it done.

Now since it is again sort of off topic I won't comment further on the G13 x Burmese in this thread save to say it is very good and the G13 side of it lives up to the hype. I have never had just G13 or just Burmese, at least not to my knowledge. I've heard it said G13 has a very bad smell, this cross smells different but not bad, I'm assuming that's the Burmese influence on it.

The hash from it is very good but is somewhat hard to hit for me anyway as it expands pretty well and this makes it a little difficult for me to hit. The high is good though and hopefully the hitting of it will become a bit easier over time.

HempKat

Veteran
cooked cook said:
I agree with this suga. I'm not sure why, but it seems to be more flavorful, more hashy tasting after properly pressing it. Even though I've tried smoking loose dry sift of the same stuff, it seems once the glads rupture, and the oil penetrates throughout mass, it releases terpenes or something. :confused: I don't know the science behind it....but pressure makes it good :yummy:
Keep it concentrated, yall.
cc

Yeah, I have to agree with both you and Suga on this, it does seem to taste better and it's smoother hitting/easier on the lungs then smoking unpressed resin.

SilverSurfer_OG

Living Organic Soil...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Pipedream, awesome press man. Grabbed one from ebay and very happy with results

Thanx muchly for the idea. Love smoking my very own hashish. :D

Last edited:
Pipedream said:
Those that know me, realize that I seldom post. I’m not one for throwing stuff out there just for a reaction. If you have something of value to contribute to a thread you should post it, but if you don’t, just browse, read, and learn.

nice thread,i like posting questions about the read.as well as learning .dont know if a forum would grow if everybody just read.thanks for the right up ,will be buying a press soon ..and using dimes as well..peace

Last edited:

stretchpup

Thanks for all the tips cannaheads.

I needed more heat... ended up using a hair dryer for now. Here is how a small test run came out:

Medium Grade:

High Quality:

A mix:

The tool:

The result: