What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Ultimate L.E.D Grow. 126w Penetrator - *New Technique

Greetings Meanbean...I'm interested in learning some things. Ill go ahead and tag this. Those root shots were really nice. The camera work and root work. Keep it up.

cre8iv fuel

Aww Yeah Mean Bean! I was very impressed with your last grow and am looking forward to watching this one. I'm 'a roll with you!

Oh yeah and I LOLed at the valve ebay listing about shooting holes in stuff and enough flow for drowning animals and shit.

Keep the goodness coming man, you're one of the rookies of the year!

MeanBean

OK Finally Back on the InterWebs! Moving was a bitch, Everybody lived though lol! Still haven’t built the op yet. The house came with 2 perfect cabinets.

I mounted the grow yos with one screw each and had the lights in their in 2 mins. The shotty cabinetry allows for plenty of air flow. I'll post up some pics tonight.

Everyone keeps coming over n my gf's suv's wheel bearing went bad so everything got pushed back to fix that crap. Anyhow this weekend I should have it done. Everything I need to build it is here. Ordered a light mover today. It's part of my new technique lol
!

MeanBean

Ok here they are. Grown quite a bit. They all have nice roots and are in half strength nutes. Bitches are something I never seen before, pretty sure there going to try and be taller than the Dutch Passion Oasis but Hopefully I can manage that.

Next update of pics They should be in yet another setup! the last one!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Roots.

picture.php

Then I topped them.

picture.php

picture.php

Nice little temp setup.

picture.php

On the right thier that's the mother of these clones. I decided to pitch the other vegging plants I had and just flower this old girl. I didint want to have to transport all them suckers! She's been toppped twice, and I fimmed it on one side plus cut clones off her, shes a mess. Not sure what I am going to to with her but she's flowering now. if she gets to high I will put up a screen I think... I will start a thread for her a bit later when there's something to look at...

This photo is also a good way to see the color change from the 1st Gen 126 Penetrator - Right and the 2nd Gen - Left

p.s. I lowered the light back down to about 6" after the photos...

They look great.

They look great.

Hey whats up MeanBean they are looking great. I have been busy also. I have updated pics. i should put pics of my clones also. I will work on that tomorrow. They are going to be transplanted tomorrow. I am still workin on that new aeroponics design for the next grow it will be awesome. Totally DIY and should be easy to build. talk to you soon bro.

cre8iv fuel

Nice looking setup Meanbean. Can't wait to see what you get form this. Please give a link to the Mom's thread when it happens.

MeanBean

End 2nd week Veg.

End 2nd week Veg.

OK, Here they are at 2 weeks in the net pots finally got them into the new setup, damn that thing was hard to build but it all works lol!!. Still waiting on a few last parts for the flower area and got some more tweaking to do, other than that I’m done. O yea n I got to paint the wall and put a shelf in front of the doors. p.s. I used some pre used wood for the doors, thrifty guy...

I will right a whole thread about the cab somewhere else but for now let’s talk about the plants.
I can’t believe how different these things are growing, nice thick stems and leafs but not as many nodes as I like to see. After I post this up I may go back and fim some of the branches to force some more nodeing..

If I do I will repost a pic of what the look like afterwards. O yea speaking of pics, it’s real hard to get pics of the veg area, no big deal I got to take em out to get the pics. The flower area will be easy to see though…
Thanks everyone for stopping by, I have been extremely busy with moving and setting up this beast.. Still playing catch up but I will stop by all your threads soon!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Nice Roots their Buddy

Nice Roots their Buddy

Those are looking sweet brother they should be awesome. I am watching and ready to see this new technique..

MeanBean

Yeah, You may use it lol! I can tell it would work for your setup reeeeealll well... hahaha, hope I'm not hyping it too much lol!!

cre8iv fuel

The plants are looking great, but look at that setup! James bond shit for serio homes. I need you to check out the closet I am trying to prepare to give me some advice.

MeanBean

The plants are looking great, but look at that setup! James bond shit for serio homes. I need you to check out the closet I am trying to prepare to give me some advice.

No Prob, lemmi get this thing finished up. I only need 1 more day n a few more brackets.

Latest posts

Latest posts