What's new

the ultimate connoisseur strain

G

Guest 168361

this one goes out to everyone......

what is the ultimate top notch strain....best high, best taste. Not looking for a couch lock...something more exotic....soaring....but still strong.....trippy It should also have a kickass yield...i dont want to be waiting 12 weeks for an ounce..... .:asskick:

FlaDankster

Veteran
Just me...but if ya ain't willin ta wait those 12 or 13 weeks.......youz really takin the "connoisseur" out of youz smoke.

Not saying there isn't kick ass stuff with shorter flowering......just sayin.

Motta....that cracked me up.....thanks.

G

Guest 168361

waiting the twelve weeks is fine as long as it isnt a shit yield

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
best was a hawaiian strain, dont know what it was, it was just called hawaiian and had huge calyxes

NYCD, 2nd best exotic flavor i have come across, smells and tastes like ripe ruby red grapefruit with a sour fuel twist

I

Iron_Lion

:party: Mr Nice Super Silver Haze :party:

I also really really love blueberry.

These 2 are both dead ringers for my perfect 10, Im a real flavor junkie, quality of high is equally important too tho. These 2 strains I consider to be champagne of cannabis.

kaneboy

skywalker-blueberry delight
c-99-pineapple paranoia
sour diesel-the best
sour dieselxchemdog-knockout twisted goodness

smokefrogg

Veteran
i know you aren't into waiting too long, but man i just love love love the ko' chang thai! last run was 14 weeks, it didn't get very large and only gave me about an ounce, but man it is so sweet tasting and picks me up very high, just the smell of it's sweet and slight sourness makes me mouth literally water, the high is a really energy one, great for all night warehouse party dancing and bike rides and building stuff, very euphoric and gives waves of warmness across your body

for something that doesn't take so long to finish, i've been super happy with a bagseed acapulco gold we were fortunate enough to get going, it is one of the smoothest and creamiest smokes i have ever had in my life, it picks you up but not super up like the thai, a good daytime smoke but it won't keep you from going to sleep if that is what you would want to do, it does seem to relax muscles a bit which is a nice plus for something that gets me up and going, finishes in 9ish weeks....man i'm sorry, i guess you're trying to find seeds or cuts, so this probably won't help much, but it is one of my all time favorite smokes EVER!

smokefrogg

Veteran
sour diesel

...i have to second that

i have some going, real muppet like with all the hairs, seriously like furry monsters haha. mine could have gone another week, but pest issues made me feel wary about leaving it any longer amongst the other flowering girls, c'est la vie, after drying and kicking it just overnight in the curing jar man it smelled so amazing this morning, this one also makes my mouth water, not anywhere near the thai though...chopped here @ 55 days

One of the most enjoyable highs Ive EVER had was from GH Lemon Skunk...8/9 weeks, straight up lemon smell and taste...decent yield...and a high that is all in your head...No burn out at all.... I got the cut from a friend, but i wouldn't think it would be hard to find in a pack....Pretty easy i would imagine.... i seriously loved it...Some of my all time favorite shit....and Still is...and the taste! Lemon Skunk has it all, atleast my cut did..Pretty sure its a pretty common pheno.... So much frost the buds looked fuzzy..just covered....very few leaves on the entire plant, It has a very open structure, so even the bottom buds get plenty of light without snipping leaves or bending them out of the way..Really easy girl to gro too... I have ran her 3 times, and I honestly don't have any complaints about her....a near perfect hybrid, Imo... If anything, the yield could be better, but thats splitting hairs man.. cause with a 2 week veg, you will get ATLEASt an ounce..... I usually LST'd, 3 main branches about 6 -8 inches tall, and that would yield about 1.5 or so every time....

Im with ya, i like head highs....Its great... Got the Sour D in veg now, hoping she will take the place of losing my Lemon Skunk cut...

KindBudKid

When I hear "connoissuer strain" first thing that comes to mind is TASTE and POTENCY... So far for me just the ones that I've personally grown it's been.. Rez's SSH/HK and SSSDH, MNS Nev's, SSH and MangoHaze, also MangoWidow.. All have been seriously tasty and dank...

Last edited by a moderator:

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
If you go down this one path on this one mountain in the northern region of south america, you can actually find fields of this awesome stuff and if you can pursade whoever is growing it to give you seeds without killing you...that's where you find my top notch strain. I've never been there. :)

simos

So many that I like, it's impossible to hard to pick a just one...

These are a handful with relatively shorter flowering periods but still interesting effects and fantastic taste:
Strawberry Diesel
Albert Walker
Massachusetts Super Skunk
Tangerine Haze
Grapefruit Haze
Flo
Dabney Blueberry
3rd Eye (Silver Goo)
Agent Orange
Casey Jones
Hawaiian Snow

SSH, Neville's Haze and Mango Haze would be my personal picks for 12+ week varieties.

Cheers

I

Iron_Lion

Where can someone find a good bluebarry. Dj has lost sum of his breed parents.

Or dabney blue?

I found a keeper BB in some F2's a friend gave me, turns purple and smells and tastes like BB. Not sure which Dj BB it was tho.

Grizz

Veteran
sour dubb, greyskull cut. sour diesel x sour bubble, the one and only, none better in my book