What's new

The Ugly Pig Goes Indoors For The Winter

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Shit I forgot to post the pictures.

Here's the SD x OG bx1 A from Jlp. She stayed very short perfect for a SOG setup. She's Skunky, Funky, and Chunky!! Smells are very skunky chessey smell. After I did the chop my wife says to me what smells like Cheese? She didn't know what kind of cheese she just said a stinky cheese smell. Big buds on this girl not as compact as the BubbaGum buds though. I chopped her on day 67.

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yes there is a diffrence...on CT i used A Peewee male...and in CT II i used a Bogglegum F2 male ..but both have the same mom, super silver haze

the CT could trow some nice purple tone pheno's..

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry for slacking. With work and trimming and smoking I don't seem to get as much time as I would like to update my thread.

Sensi Star x Deep Chunk plant B chopped on day 60. Smells just like a Deep Chunk and looks like a typical DC I should have vegged for a few more weeks as she didn't stretch much at all. Nice rock hard nugs!!

DISCLAIMER- No plants suffered to much in the big pile of snow as they where immediatley chopped to peices after these photos where takin :tree:

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sour Deisel x OG Kush Bx1 plant E . She sure was a pretty lady :snowkiss: . Skanky Skunky smell. Real Greasy but had a few seeds also in her (damn it!!). Real decent yeild. Quite a stretch on her.

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
G-13 Haze plant D chopped on day 73. Smells close to an orange very citrus smell. Rock hard buds all the way up and down. Trichs seem to stay mostly to the buds but the buds glisten with Trichomes. Another one that stretch alot but duh its a haze thats what its supposed to do.

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
On the chopping block tonight is Funky Dwarf D on day 74. Not to stinky buds seem very solid. I am really surprised at how long she has gone her sister looks like she could go another ten days or so. Smell is florally like a flower with a very subtle scent of lemon in the background. Edit- as I am trimming an overwhelming smell of grape comes through

And also getting the chop tonight is Sensi Star x Deep Chunk plant A on day 69. She's bigger than her little sister but smells the same very much that Deep Chunk smell. Sorry its a very hard smell to describe but if you ever had DC you know what I'm talking about. Once again solid rock hard buds. Trichomes seems to be more on the buds not on the leaves. Very little stretch. I'm pretty sure these are Pure Indicas so it also was expected these would stay pretty short and squat.

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
No canna not really on a diet even though I could lose a little of my babby fat. Hollar if you want to go snowboarding.

Thanks Esben I take the pics with no flash just for you. I do need to work on it though.

Thanks for the info Core!! Can't wait to try em the still looking for a girl but am confident one of the six will have to be a girl. And I like my girls with a little color to em it's all pink I mean green on the inside.

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Yea they were some really nice shots....snow and sunset make for a nice backdrop! Oh yea and the buds were on point too ;)

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
picture.php
This is the one I really like for some reason....love the whole thing, shadows on the snow, sunset...this one needs to go into the sunset pic thread..

Happy Holidays Guyute.......
and next time you around.....we doing some
:elf:SNOW BONGS:elf:
AND smoking some red, green and blue buds together! :xmastree:

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey everyone. Took a little break for the holidays. But I did make sure to take pictures of the girls before I chopped them. And will try and get some smoke reports up too. Most are just starting to have a nice cure to them. I treid one of the G-13 hazes a few days ago and glad I only took 4 puffs as it sends you soaring with a great wollop to the old ticker. Made me feel a little parinoid for about 10 min till I let my mind calm me down into a happy daze.

And thanks Canna for the POTM nom!! I really can't bealive I won. It just puts a smile on my face that others like my pics also.

THe seconed round of girls this winter are looking ok. Tops are looking green and frosty but the bottom leaves are turning yellow and falling off. I should get something to check my PH instead of using the force. But I think they didn't like the transplant or I had some issues with temps. Not high temps but low temps low enough where it looked like frost was on the bottom of some of the smart pot containers.

Some of the seed plants look loaded with seeds as others like the F2's I was making look like they didn't take except the Funky Dwarf's

Anyways I'll be back with pics this week hope everyone had great holidays.

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
Congratulations on the POTM win! That is freakin awesome!

Frosty bottoms? OH NO... I got some PH testing equipment for both the soil and water; maybe your "force" is cold also....

Catch ya later! I love seeing that pic on the home page!!! Now need to sample it for the full effect! Peace Canna

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
So here we go again first I am going to show the girls I chopped a few weeks back that was from the first round. First up is Funky Dwarf. She sure wa an ugly duckling that looks like she still wasn't done when I chopped her. But I am glad I did because she had such a thick big main cola that when I dug inside of her I found some bud rot. so lost 25% or so of her but she still gave me more than an O. I have smoked her twice already and she is some kick ass smoke!! It hits you fast and melts your brain and takes all your pain away. She truley is a good medicinal strain and will be passed around.

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Another G-13 Haze flowered for 80+ days. Real greasey and looks killer. Havn't treid this plant yet but will probley this week sometime can't wait!!