What's new

The Ugly Pig Goes Indoors For The Winter

K

Karma Genetics

use the dc pollen on the Funky dwarf, will maybe give it some more chunkyniss, and will also keep it a smaller indica dominant strain, I would grow here he he he.......

Oh yeah happy to see you do your thing again bro,

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
use the dc pollen on the Funky dwarf, will maybe give it some more chunkyniss, and will also keep it a smaller indica dominant strain, I would grow here he he he.......

Oh yeah happy to see you do your thing again bro,

So tonight I knocked up a Funky Dwarf with a Deep Chunk stud :muahaha:. I don't know if it will add any chunkyniss as the Funky Dwarfs already have big ass buds!! They didn't really stretch at all and at almost 9 weeks looks like they can go another 3. Probley take one at 10 weeks and one at 12. It really is kind of a surprise that they are going that late. The DC will probley knock a week or two of flowering time.

Canna 12 weeks will be on the 27th so we can use it for a x-mas tree. Both the G haze's are starting to have foxtails forming.

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Why yes there is a rumor of a christmas photo contest. You would not belive the prizes they have this year for it. They said to feel free to have it in this thread so if you have some christmas photos feel free to post em in here.

wick.96

jinglebells, jingles bells...

crystal tree..what.???it's decorated.....lol

picture.php

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great Christmas pics guys. I'll have to try and get some x-mas pics up soon as I know it really sneeks up on us fast!!

But Seems like I just started flowering these girls and the time has come for the first ones to start coming down. The first to get harvested is the BubbaGum plant B. She smells of fruity the normal berry type smell with hints of fresh pumkin in the background. I did find some seeds from her as this one did throw some nanners but I blame me on this one not genetics as I did have a major light leek early in flower. She's one of the smaller girls in the garden will yeild close to an Oz. , and was harvested on day 57 she was just starting to amber. I need space in the flower cab so a few need to come down I found 7 girls out of the last 8 I put in flower!!!! I love when that happens. Anyways on with the show.

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
Thanks for the little sample chunk! I can't wait until it is dry and I certainly can t wait for the cure.....prob gone before ya know it......

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
No problem Canna I'll have more to smoke when where out snowboarding.

Hey Wotamess long time no see. Hows life on the other side of the pond? Your freind still runing that PTK x DC? I think I have maybee 20 seeds left myself. Maybee crack em for this years outdoor.

Here's the other BubbaGum "A" she's going to yeild mucho better than her little sister. Same berry smell as the other but more of a sulfer undertone to the smell.

And trying to get some steady shots without flash I'll get it soon

wotamess

Hey Wotamess long time no see. Hows life on the other side of the pond? Your freind still runing that PTK x DC? I think I have maybee 20 seeds left myself. Maybee crack em for this years outdoor.

life is good, if you ignore the back surgery!! :rolleyes: i'm 3 days into a 5 week vacation in South Africa... been on the beach @ camps bay in Cape Town all day, smoking swazi :D:D:D

the whole grow got demolished due to fears of contracting a virus... i've still got a third of an oz of DC, PTK, and cripple creek each from the grow, though :D

plants are looking ballistic!

:yes:

-wam-

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
Thanks again Guyute:thanks:, had the last little chunk you gave me this morning for wake n bake:eggnog:....very high resin content. small flame stayed a torch as the first hit entered my lungs:smokeit:.

Can't wait for the cure...I am sure the taste will just explode.:xmasnut:..so far no complaints....

oh...got one complaint....i got so excited to sample it, that I took the scissors to it and crink:wallbash:....hit a seed, nice ripe one, right in half.....forgot to check! so i pulled the rest of the bud apart and found four more! :jump: "BubbaGum Yeah"

Keep those pics coming, they are beautiful!:prettyplease:

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Nice thread Guyute...Canna sent me a link to it so i was just checkin it out.....keep up the good show :)

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hello Guyute

hope all is well here...seems to be ain't it :)
still got some beauty to pop from you but those will be for a later run...
Nhow just came in to say hello :wave:

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
:party: Good to see so many of you stoping by!! Lots of the older girls are getting ready for the chop this week :tree: . Everything is over 8 week mark about half are already at 10 weeks. Makes me think "gee ain't it funny how the time slips away". (Sorry had willie blasting on my itunes, even though I hate country I still have to love willie) . But got a few of the new girls in the flower room got really cold in the flower room this week 40 deg. so I did some insulating and it seems to have worked out. Need to start some new seeds out this weekend to get some new girls in the veg. room. I'll let you all know what I pop once I get them in the paper towels.

Canna that's good to hear she is good! Sorrry about the seeds I found a few myself but only in the lower buds area. They should be S1's. I am keeping all the trim seperate and am making some keif out of it. And then after that I was hoping your lovley wife would share her brownie recipie with me.

Esben- Thank you. I have always thought the same about you. You have truley inspired me to spread as much love around as possible!

Wam now it's all coming back to me. I forgot he had that virus. I hope it had left him alone now. Sorry to hear about the surgery I hope you have some great meds to take the pain away. South Africa sounds like an amazing place to go for a vacation I wouldn't mind to see some pics if you have some. I love seeing other parts of the world.

Hi Irie Lion- Thanks for the kind words hope to see you back around again soon. Do you have a thread I can visit anywhere?

Core whats up man! Crash Tests are about ready for lift off!! Really excited about them after checking out yours. Is there a difference between the Crash Tests and the Crash Tests II ?