What's new

the truth of helocopters

Rodney

...they got my neighbor, with 20 pots in the backyard and more problems inside....20 years.....worth.

Was more than 20 plants pothead ^^^
The OUTS led to the INS.
Don't shit where you eat?...or in your backyard?..or when your house is full of shit be very carefull where you shit!
Aww shit :) just make sure to wipe good

pothead6

lol rodney thats really hard to follow lol but still 20 years where ever that was must have been a felony per plant or something here its decriminalized a bit
'

B

Bazarocka

No---Thats Not Entirely Correct

No---Thats Not Entirely Correct

Visual identification is their only method of detection for the eradication forces here.

isn't a single thing you can do to prevent the plants from being seen if the choppers are over or near your grow.
quote]

You'll think I'm crazy---But back when I was growing outdoors, I use to take silk flowers of different variety's, waterproof them, and dress them up on my plants. "Never got busted"...

AND THEN,,,,It wasn't the cops that I had to worry about, it was the c.a.m.p......................bucketheads:smokeit:

pothead6

buckedheads? and lol thats kinda a good idea no one would suspect that till they actually got a good look i plan to do points of interset with gps so they will be way way the hell out there so i may or may not be good idk

Rodney

You still don't get it do ya? His 20 pots ( all he said so could be more than one plant per pot)either way. Those 20 outdoor plants were spotted from the sky then when they came with a warrant they found who knows what( he didn't say but prolly an indoor grow op) that led to a twenty year sentence. So.... Keep the OUTS away from the INS was the moral to my story;)

As far as the flower adornments. Could work well in a pre-existing flower garden. But for us guerillas not a great idea. Here's why: imagine your hiking through the forest and oooh look over there guys some beautiful flower bushes. Let's get a closer look and take a picture or pick some:) hey these aren't flowers!
So from the air yeah but the ground eh not so much. Jmo

microgram

Rodney, regardless what you do, it's what works best for you. You need to camo it in with native vegetation, so stapling some artificial rose flowers, clematis, or any other known plant flowers probably wont be a great idea. Your best line of defence is gardening in a patch of nasties. Or like many people would say "If you don't want to get caught, don't do it." (Don't do it stupidly.)

As for the one plant every 20 plots, it must have been a tip off, there is no way in the world that someone would find one stout plant. maybe a tree, but nothing that's 5' tall surrounded by 4-5' vegetation. Unless it was way to close to civilization or had a very beaten path to it.

Snagglepuss

even
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Straight from a fish /wildlife chopper pilot friend,they are easy to spot from the air.They stand out like a sore thumb as bright green.Specially where im located .Would be nice to live in Kentucky or some other place with lots of vegetation.

Rodney

choppers do a grid search, here...they start in the backyards; and work their way out

...they got my neighbor, with 20 pots in the backyard and more problems inside....20 years.....worth.

Okay. This ^^^ has been what I've been babling about.
You see. Chopper flew over his land. Spotted 20 pots in the backyard. Easy to spot. Got warrant because of arial visual then found something in the house leading to 20 years.
That is the last time Im walking through this. Simple enough I thought.
Does anyone ever fully read anything anymore here:)

Helicopters can see your plants ( no secret. thats what theyre up there for :) )ESP if you have you have 20 in pots in your yard.

Concealment
Deception
Stealth
Grow on!

pothead6

no man i read it all i was just thinking how he got 20 years over weed cause im in ny thinking that sounds rediculas i guess i didnt put things into perpective my bad

Pinball Wizard

The wand chooses the wizard
Veteran
no man i read it all i was just thinking how he got 20 years over weed cause im in ny thinking that sounds rediculas i guess i didnt put things into perpective my bad
he might have got 5 years for the 20 plants in the backyard?..point is..

After seeing 20 potted plants in the backyard...they got a search warrant...and nailed him to the cross...with the shit found inside..little coke, meth, mushrooms, etc.

apparently...he was trying to be all things...for all people?

pothead6

morel is dont plant by your house? i still think id be ok to do so with the lowryder in the tree line cause there is no way anyone could see it if anyone else thinks other wise tell me so please ive also found a few other places to put trees way out in the middle of no where

ronbo51

Veteran
One very important new element for outside is autoflowers. The new ones are killer, and stealth opportunities are greatly magnified.

A

alpinestar

how do they find ur plants really? a cleared plot heat radar? ive heard a ton of stuff i just wana know the truth so i can think and beat them this season

what they're looking out for
tilled up soil that is regularly watered has a much different heat signature than the soil around it.
areas that have been tread through or cut down
areas near water
plants that look a a lot healthier than the ones around them
plants that are obviously plotted there (ie patterns and rows)

they cant tell the different between cannabis and anything else from that high up. they can only see that cultivation of something could be occurring.

Rodney

they cant tell the different between cannabis and anything else from that high up. they can only see that cultivation of something could be occurring.

I wouldn't be so sure about that.

Pothead as far as the autos go that's a different story. Autos are small keeping a low profile ( some only a foot tall) and by tucking them along the tree line surrounded by other grasses and weeds they will be almost impossible to spot. And as I mentioned earlier, if put out early will finish before anyone is looking for em.
Trees. You gotta train to not resemble giant Xmas tree, they can be seen more easily. Hide them well.

Thank you Pinball Wizard :)

ronbo51

Veteran
That's the deal with autos. Start under lights for month.Put out all sexed after last frost date to finish under longest days of the year. Finish around July 1. No copters.

pothead6

i was planning to lay my trees down and root the whole stem i think its called dragon layering idk but they would and wouldnt be trees

Xtensity

I have a question......

What if a helicopter spots your crop, but has no where to land. Even if they got warrants for the closest houses and searched your yards and everything..

My backyard is like straight thick forest and if you don't enter the brush at the exact position you could never find my growing area, and there's no trail from the outside path, you must know where I enter at to find it... other than spotting it from above.

How do they go about doing this? Can they even get warrants for houses which are close to land that has plants on them? Even if the land is NOT owned by the people at the house?

MoeBudz^420

Veteran
Well, from what I've heard around here - the pilot just logs the GPS position of the spotted crop and radios it to the ground crew. Then the ground crew goes to said co-ordinates and yanks the crop, or even worse, place some deercams or stake it out for awhile, hoping someone will show up to tend. (large crops)

You can't be too careful...

Peace

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's what gorilla masks are for! You are a guerilla grower right? :joint: