What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Trump Bomber

Status
Not open for further replies.

yardgrazer

You are referring to punching people in the face and body slamming a reporter.
Trump doesn't want people doing stuff to each other because they don't agree with them. He is ok with punching someone in the face if they came into your event and disrupted what you are wanting to do. You can punch them in the face if they get in your space and don't leave you alone. Many people agree with that myself included. Stop getting into people's faces and stopping them from peaceably assembling.

Reporters don't have the right to push a microphone repeatedly in your face, interrupt what you are saying or doing or get in your space. I bet you totally agreed with Hollywood stars busting people's cameras, pushing them down, Alex Baldwin or Sean Penn punching the paparazzi. But that was Trump giving a little humor to his peeps. They will never have a reason to body slam the media. And nobody has body slammed the media so it must not have incited anybody to do so.

Non president Trump says you can grab them by the pussy and the left goes wild. John Lennon says you can grab those groupie girls by the pussy and let them suck your dick and the guys on the left say yeah. Sex, drugs and rock and roll. Trump had groupies just like rock stars.

Punch them in the face and body slam them is way less then pipe bombs and way less then what the left has said. Things like blow up the white house, holding his severed head, NY Times story about killing Trump, NYC play stabbing Trump like in Julius Ceasar, Waters saying get in their face, don't let them pump gas, eat in peace, go to the movies. Tell them to get out they are not wanted.

Igrow I have a hard time understanding how you and others don't see this.

You know Trump has never drawn first blood in any of his battle with people. They all said something about him that crossed the line and then he counterpunches. I challenge anybody to show me where Trump started it first. The very first debate the others and the proctors ganged up on him and the gloves came off. That was the night his base was born. Anytime I see the media, tv, Hollywood and politicians all not like somebody that person becomes my guy. That is why Trump won.

Let's be clear. Punching people. Battery. Bodyslamming them. Battery. It isn't self-defense. It's a pubescent fantasy you're living in. You want John Wayne, not a president.

The fact Trump won just illustrates that poorly educated people hoping for *some* kind of change in their lives believe the bullshit they see on fictional "reality" television. Why do you think some of the same people who voted for Trump voted for Obama? Because they would vote for anyone who promises any kind of change.

The really sad part to me is the people who are now fawning over poorly paid employment like it's a real replacement for the good paying blue collar jobs of the past. But oh, maybe Big Papa Trump will bring it all back.

Pro-tip: He won't.

packerfan79

Veteran
Dude, you paying tribute to me or what? That is one of the criticisms I leveled at you MULTIPLE times! Multiple, multiple! Haha. The reason I started ignoring you was not only your refusal to acknowledge ANY negative facts regarding the right, but your refusal to address it when accused of it, by me, many times. Not trying to start crap, but it is really cool to see a victim of that mindset adopt the strategy. Good for you!

I have called out the right. Trump makes mistakes. It's not unusual for People have confirmation bias.

Fox news is bias, so is MSNBC, CNN, AND ABOUT 500 so called newspapers. The main reason I avoid cable news.

It doesn't matter if it's a crazy person who shoots a congressman, or a crazy person who sends bombs. A crazy person is a crazy person..

iTarzan

The poorly educated are mostly democrat voters. It has been that way since 1900. It has not changed. Trump didn't win because of uneducated voters. Never bought that and I never will.

yardgrazer

What bothers me is that here we are wasting our time on the issue of a man allegedly sending a bunch of bombs that didn't explode to a bunch of rich people who can afford to defend themselves while the US government and its allies are dropping fully functional bombs on people who cannot defend themselves. Our mainstream media is utterly worthless.

Not saying this isn't a worthwhile discussion to have, but it doesn't seem entirely relevant, beyond the bomb:bomb connection. Maybe in another thread where it won't get ignored?

St. Phatty

'Bomber' is over-stating it.

2 things going on here -

* bomb hoax by what's his name. No one was hurt, other than, maybe, Sayoc’s mother.

* blowing it up (God, that term came naturally) beyond proportion, by the media.

There is no indication that any of the packages Sayoc mailed were capable of detonating, on their own.

He's kind of like a 50 year old teenager who found dried cat turds in a house-plant and mailed them to Dem figure-heads.

Then the 'news' media grossly over-stated the situation, and ignorred that some of the devices were not mailed - they were somehow placed into their mail-flow without the stamps being cancelled. (unless the USPS has changed their procedures).

America's obsession with T.E.R.R.O.R. is showing.

When I stayed in Canada in 2004, there was a violent incident on one of their buses. Some guy told the bus driver, as he was exiting the bus, "you're about to have a really bad day."

Then something detonated, and some chemical was spread around. Made several people sick. No one died. Don't know if anyone was permanently injured.

It was not front-page news the next day (which shows Canada's own approach to small terror incidents). Very few people ever heard about it. But it was far more destructive than what Sayoc did.

Cannavore

Veteran
Have you seen any interviews lately with people who attend the Trump rallies?

of course not. that would punch a hole in the fantasy bubble they live in.

also ironic that they call others "NPC's"

[YOUTUBEIF]t-Ydoh_5EjU[/YOUTUBEIF]

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
The remaining question on Sayoc is, obviously a sociopath, Was he enticed by trumps rhetoric? He had to be, right? Is he a fluke or is just the far end of spectrum of what fucked up sort of things people would do for their president? We have seen a three star general waste his career and plenty of other monkey business so far.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
So many un-educated - or wrongly educated people around - can't say that its ONLY on one side of the political divide or not - because its obviously on both sides -

That's what is good about discussing these sort of political topics - and laying down the facts about whatever - along with many opinions - and I like to see many opinions - since they may challenge my own - and I may actually learn something from them.

of course not. that would punch a hole in the fantasy bubble they live in.

also ironic that they call others "NPC's"

[YOUTUBEIF]t-Ydoh_5EjU[/YOUTUBEIF]

White Beard

At the beginning of the thread there was discussion of another white man or whatever. Just pointing out he was not white.

It is also interesting because people associate Trump supporters as old white men. That he doesn't have woman or minorities as supporters. Looks like he does.

So the left vs the right in this instance is more the left who joined the right against the left.

His sisters and family are also staunch democrats. So it is a left family that had a brother become a turncoat. It is quite an interesting dynamic in all of this. A person of color at war with the democrats. Still a crazy person though.
Love your antique definition of “non-white”...the same ‘logic’ that determined the Irish were ‘non-white’ backing in the 1600s.

Dude looks like a cousin of Jeff Sessions....

iTarzan

Love your antique definition of “non-white”...the same ‘logic’ that determined the Irish were ‘non-white’ backing in the 1600s.

Dude looks like a cousin of Jeff Sessions....

I had to look it up because I wasn't sure. The modern definition of Filipino is what I used. So in summary... You are wrong.

St. Phatty

The remaining question on Sayoc is, obviously a sociopath, Was he enticed by trumps rhetoric? He had to be, right? Is he a fluke or is just the far end of spectrum of what fucked up sort of things people would do for their president

If he was a sociopath, innocent people would be dead or badly hurt by now. If he was determined to kill, he would have recognized a simple truth - his 'bombs' ain't potent. So he would have to go to Plan B.

It might take 6 months for us to really "get to know him", OH BOY

Yes, it does look like he was a Trump supporter.

But he has to have known his antics would result in a long stay in the Big House. My guess is, he was "at the end of his rope", tired of living homeless or something, didn't have a cat to feed, etc. i.e. no reason to come home at the end of the day and/or no home to come home to.

I would like to see a law or new social practice, where all the medical records, emails, etc. of mass shooters etc. are made public & easily accessible. I want to know what meds the people are taking, what their exercise practices are, etc.

To understand why their desperation played out the way it did. To the extent possible.

Can't help but wonder what Ted Kaczynski would say. Trying to get the spelling right, his manifesto popped up ~

https://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/unabomber/manifesto.text.htm

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
You know, there are many influential folks who abstain from
this kind of debate.

Count me among those who shrug and continue to profit from
the corporate machine, which includes all news media.

Snorting coke off a call girl's ass, while snickering at the rabble
trying to place blame and looking for accountability.

By the way, Bolton announced an end to the
1987 Intermediate-range Nuclear Forces treaty.

It's what Russia wanted.

12 impotent pipe bombs sent to Democrats who bash Tr*mp, yawn.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
If he was a sociopath, innocent people would be dead or badly hurt by now. If he was determined to kill, he would have recognized a simple truth - his 'bombs' ain't potent. So he would have to go to Plan B.]

Sociopath - A person with a personality disorder manifesting itself in extreme antisocial attitudes and behavior and a lack of conscience.

Pretty sure he qualifies. The bombs were intended to succeed. Lack of intelligence was the failure.

picture.php

Cannavore

Veteran
Sociopath - A person with a personality disorder manifesting itself in extreme antisocial attitudes and behavior and a lack of conscience.

Pretty sure he qualifies. The bombs were intended to succeed. Lack of intelligence was the failure.

View Image

he seems like your typical authoritarian minded right wing youtube commenter who probably used words like demonrats and thinks a new civil war is inevitable.

iTarzan

Zees the only reason it was important to know if the bombs were real or not was imho to prognosticate wether it could or could not be a democratic supporter sending them. The guy was caught. We know he was a Trump supporter. So I would like to discuss the attributes of this crazy person without the pro Trump or anti Trump posturing.

It doesn't matter if they were functional or nonfunctional it was still a terrible crime. I just want to know what the guy was thinking. I agree with St. Patty too. The public needs to know everything that was wrong with him and what he was taking, doing and how he lived his daily life.

His brother said the bombs were nonfunctional. That Cesar would never want to hurt anybody. He wanted to be heard.

LEO has said they didn't have blasting caps or detonators. Then later it was reported they could have hurt someone.

If they couldn't go off then Cesar is still crazy but not as crazy as he would be if he wanted people to die. He is crazy and people have to remember that. It is a mitigating circumstance. He is less a monster and it will matter for his family. It is sometimes very unfair and very traumatic for families of people like this.

iTarzan

he seems like your typical authoritarian minded right wing youtube commenter who probably used words like demonrats and thinks a new civil war is inevitable.

You seem like a leftwing, ANTIFA, bicycle lock swinging, baseball game assault rifle shooter supporter who can't have a conversation without hate and insults and continually tries to push the buttons of division.

Status
Not open for further replies.