What's new

The Trump Bomber

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klompen

Its important to keep in mind that the Nazis literally had their "Brownshirts" out in the streets beating people to keep the opponents away from the polling stations. They still had a hard time winning. Nazism was not as popular in Germany as some might think it was. Most of the regular army were not members of the Nazi Party. In fact, it was considered kind of an elite club in a sense by its members.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
A conversation about trump switches to Hitler and the nazis on a week where a synagogue gets shot up (11 dead) by a "nationalist" and a trump worshiping bomber sends bombs to democrats and media. The president is asked not to go to Pittsburg because of his nationalist ("there are allot of good people...") leanings and he goes anyway.

People need to start thinking about people. Us not them. It's time to wake up and say fuck the system that is dividing and happily having us killing each other. We are being sold out for personal gain and greed while they have us blaming each other. They are singing the song about saving our jobs while they are being sold wholesale out the back door. There are many places in the world reduced to rubble as a result of such continuing escalation. Picking up the pieces afterwards seems to bring back sanity. Nobody would be happier seeing such a scenario than Vladimir Putin.

thank you (Sister Mary Elephant)

Klompen

Zeez, its a two-tiered system. Loyalty and obedience for the commoners and self-interest for the so-called "elite". Its an ossification of a common trend in history. Our next big frontier as humans is not outer space or the oceans; its figuring out how to break free of our long standing problem of accepting domination by psychopaths. All regular humans have basically the same interests on a day to day basis. Its only the extremists among us that motivate us into wars, predatory crime syndicates/governments), and cultural division. Without them the world would not be perfect, but it would be a utopia compared to what we're stuck with right now.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
In fact, it was considered kind of an elite club in a sense by its members.

the Hells Angels, Mongols, & Banditos feel exactly the same way, as do the upper echelon of the GOP. unfortunately for them, millions of citizens disagree as to their "eliteness". do they have shit-tons of admirers, supporters, and wanna-bes? that is rather obvious...

stadanko

Zeez thanks for your views and also for the great links that help to lighten the mood a bit...I especially enjoyed the trip down memory lane with Sister Mary and remember that talk I had in her class with the students--they seemed to have an uncanny knowledge and appreciation for some fine narcotics!

packerfan79

Veteran
A conversation about trump switches to Hitler and the nazis on a week where a synagogue gets shot up (11 dead) by a "nationalist" and a trump worshiping bomber sends bombs to democrats and media. The president is asked not to go to Pittsburg because of his nationalist ("there are allot of good people...") leanings and he goes anyway.

People need to start thinking about people. Us not them. It's time to wake up and say fuck the system that is dividing and happily having us killing each other. We are being sold out for personal gain and greed while they have us blaming each other. They are singing the song about saving our jobs while they are being sold wholesale out the back door. There are many places in the world reduced to rubble as a result of such continuing escalation. Picking up the pieces afterwards seems to bring back sanity. Nobody would be happier seeing such a scenario than Vladimir Putin.

thank you (Sister Mary Elephant)

A leftist organization said Trump wasn't welcome in Pittsburgh. An organization founded by Alexander Soros, an organization that has NO authority to speak for the victims of this horrific crime.
The head of the synagogue said he's a citizen, and Trump is his President. The president is welcome.

The comment about their being good people on both sides, was taken out of context. The president was speaking about the people involved in whether Confederate statues should be removed. It had nothing to do with the tiki torch march, Or the attack on protesters.

St. Phatty

The year was 2005. Bush 43 was President, or Resident.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protection_of_Lawful_Commerce_in_Arms_Act

Note the Clever Name -
Child Safety Lock Act of 2005 = Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act

Exempted Firearms Manufacturers from Liability for injuries caused by the machines they sold.

Very few products have such impunity.

Sales of AR's increased from a trickle, to over 1 Million a year.

It's not a coincidence that the US ended up in this situation.

I can't help but wonder if the medical industry lobbied for the "Child Safety Lock Act of 2005" because they knew it would be good for ER admissions and hospital revenues.

beta

Veteran
A leftist organization said Trump wasn't welcome in Pittsburgh. An organization founded by Alexander Soros, an organization that has NO authority to speak for the victims of this horrific crime.

There is zero evidence that what you're saying is true. You're literally making shit up, and promoting anti-semetic talking points while you're at it.

Any time someone uses 'Soros' as the bogeyman in their latest conspiracy theory, you should automatically insert the word 'Jew'... because that's what they're thinking.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outl...t-soros-arent-just-false-theyre-anti-semitic/

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Interesting that you should bring up this name George Soros - I know little about him - other than he made a huge amount of money - when the pound sterling tanked - some years ago - and many feel that he was in a way responsible for that happening -

Also I have a Hungarian friend who has told me that Soros is no longer welcome in Hungary (where he was born) - because he funds NGO's that have an agenda to flood Europe with Africans and Arabs (re The Kalergi Plan) - and Hungary has been fighting off invaders from those areas of the world for hundred of years, with many Hungarians killed and enslaved over the course of history - so today Soros is not welcome in Hungary at all....

There is zero evidence that what you're saying is true. You're literally making shit up, and promoting anti-semetic talking points while you're at it.

Any time someone uses 'Soros' as the bogeyman in their latest conspiracy theory, you should automatically insert the word 'Jew'... because that's what they're thinking.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outl...t-soros-arent-just-false-theyre-anti-semitic/

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran

so any criticism of George Zorros is automatically anti semitic?
what about Israel, is criticism of Israels actions also anti semitic?

White Beard

Its important to keep in mind that the Nazis literally had their "Brownshirts" out in the streets beating people to keep the opponents away from the polling stations. They still had a hard time winning. Nazism was not as popular in Germany as some might think it was. Most of the regular army were not members of the Nazi Party. In fact, it was considered kind of an elite club in a sense by its members.
Important to remember that *after* the Nazis won seats in the assembly, Hitler ordered the DEATH of the brownshirts, including chief bullyboy, Ernst Rohm...because law’n’order....

White Beard

Interesting that you should bring up this name George Soros - I know little about him - other than he made a huge amount of money - when the pound sterling tanked - some years ago - and many feel that he was in a way responsible for that happening -

Also I have a Hungarian friend who has told me that Soros is no longer welcome in Hungary (where he was born) - because he funds NGO's that have an agenda to flood Europe with Africans and Arabs (re The Kalergi Plan) - and Hungary has been fighting off invaders from those areas of the world for hundred of years, with many Hungarians killed and enslaved over the course of history - so today Soros is not welcome in Hungary at all....
George Soros is a *huge* target for the wrong-wing here in the US...there’s plenty here who will say the same things about him. Most of it seems fabulated, but there is no doubt that here, the ones who shout about Soros are silent on the very well documented efforts over years to engineer a structural takeover of the US by Charles Koch in particular, featuring a elites-focused rewrite of our constitution.

They consider that documentation to be manufactured, and slam Soros with boogeyman enthusiasm and much less evidence.

Personally, I don’t give a rat’s ass about the man, but the danger to the nation is real: especially since we have an incompetent CEO who wants to run the US like a plantation, and voters who see no danger because they only ever look over their LEFT shoulder for trouble. The trouble has come up from the right....

Klompen

Look, I don't know about the Soros connection and that's not my point in this, but this article implies that Trump is pushing antisemitic conspiracy theories when Trump has the largest percentage of Jews in his cabinet of any president in US history. He also has deep ties with that monster Netanyahu and his Likud Party. The Washington Post is not a trustworthy news source.

This is just an example of the latest corruption of the Washington Post:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/norman-solomon/why-the-washington-posts_b_4587927.html

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yes, I have bounced around the net just now - looking at stuff out there on Soros - and it does seem that he is on the one hand quite a mysterious fella - and on the other hand - he is constantly attacked and vehemently criticized by what looks like quite a lot of people.

Here is a segment from a report on 'The Kalergi Plan'

'Billionaire George Soros, alleged funder of numerous revolutionary ‘springs’ and movements including the divisive race baiters Black Lives Matter in the USA, who also has a global network of non-governmental organisation (NGO) fronts operating under his Open Society Foundations, recently insisted that the European Union should spend a further 10 billion Euros to facilitate the movement of more than a million mainly ‘Muslim refugees’ into Europe every year from now on.

Brussels seems to be complying with the instructions of this self-appointed global Tsar. Soros is also alleged to be a front man for the Rothschilds. According to renowned Irish journalist Gearóid Ó Colmáin, the company that would mostly benefit from this increased EU spending is Equistone Partners Europe, an affiliate of the Rothschild-owned Barclays Bank.

Reports also allege that Soros and his cohorts’ geopolitical meddling have helped to create the sudden mass movements of people in general, allowing for the resulting integration of ISIS/ISIL members in to the mass of economic migrants and asylum seekers arriving in Europe. The end outcome being the potential chaos and clash of civilizations and religions that we have already seen glimpses of.'

*Is there any truth to this at all?

George Soros is a *huge* target for the wrong-wing here in the US...there’s plenty here who will say the same things about him. Most of it seems fabulated, but there is no doubt that here, the ones who shout about Soros are silent on the very well documented efforts over years to engineer a structural takeover of the US by Charles Koch in particular, featuring a elites-focused rewrite of our constitution.

They consider that documentation to be manufactured, and slam Soros with boogeyman enthusiasm and much less evidence.

Personally, I don’t give a rat’s ass about the man, but the danger to the nation is real: especially since we have an incompetent CEO who wants to run the US like a plantation, and voters who see no danger because they only ever look over their LEFT shoulder for trouble. The trouble has come up from the right....

packerfan79

Veteran

I didn't say soros was evil or anything of the sort. You are so sensitive, that anything said about your leftist heroes you can't even see reality.

So you are trying to say Soros isn't a funder of the democratic party?

I guess the Koch brothers don't fund the GOP.

CNN interviewed the head of the Tree of Life synagogue. Welcomed Trump. I literally watched it on CNN.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I gleaned these 2 messages below from the comments section of the link beta put in his last post.

Criticism of someone who happens to be Jewish is not anti-Semitic.

Criticism of someone who happens to be black is not racist.

Criticism of someone who happens to be a woman is not sexist.

Criticism BECAUSE someone is Jewish, black, or a women is anti-Semitic, racist , and sexist.

The far-right extremists usually hate on Jewish people but when you point out that Jared and Ivanka are Jewish all we hear are.......

crickets.......

Gry

Veteran
im eating right now and history isn't my strong suit lol but im pretty sure hitler lost the election to paul von hindenburg in '32 (who was old as fuck at the time and already chancellor of germany) and was later appointed as chancellor by paul von hindenburg in '33

ill check it after
The description I recall;

When Hindenburg passed away, Hitler stepped right up.

White Beard

IIRC, von Hindenburg selected the leader of the next-largest winning party to be his co-chancellor because of the Nazi showing in the election, and due to his *advanced* age...first act of appeasement toward the Nazis.

Status
Not open for further replies.