What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Tim Scott Thread

RobFromTX

Random Twitter users. So you know, without a doubt 100% of democrats are calling Tim Scott that. I mean it's Twitter. Nobody ever lies or says really stupid shit for attention on Twitter.

I think you just might be upset that he isn't pursuing a policy on yard bird exploitation :unsure:

RobFromTX

You really need to believe that Mr. Scott is maligned for certain traits...?

It's a strange look for you, but then again you need to believe that Michelle Obama has a penis.

Its all fun and games. I believe she has a penis as much as i believe youre a moderate centrist

Or that trump isnt going to break your brain :D(y)

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
You have issues with me because I warned people that Trump would destroy the nation.

You decided that I am a radical liberal and won't take evidence or testimony to the contrary.

I credited you with more of an intellect in my mind, my mistake.

I didn't think of you as a trolling bigot before. I guess there's not a lot of reason not to at this point.

There's no reason to discuss anything with someone who refuses to listen and thinks that it's all fun and games.

Have fun with your hate brigade.

Trump made America great again.

RobFromTX

Well that is that. He saw Audis insensitive memes and read mustards drunken trump ramblings and became discouraged and dropped out of the race. :confused: Someone start a nikki haley thread

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry about your guy, Rob. Though I can't say I'm surprised if history is any indication.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
APparently Tim Scott is such a stand up guy he didn't even bother to let any of his staff know he was ending his campaign. They all found out about it the same time we did.

Real stand up guy there.

Maybe the orders came down at once... what did RFK Jr. receive in his packet this week?

Perhaps there was no telling anyone.

GenghisKush

Guys I think I've figured out why Rob likes Tim Scott so much

1706128636677.png

armedoldhippy

Veteran
did anyone see where Scott got engaged? i wonder how the racist right feels about their pet token marrying a blonde ? MTG is gritting her teeth, i'd bet.... "it coulda been ME!" :D

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
He's going to bully and slander the hell out of her until she does.

Because, being an ideal leader, Trump understands that leadership hinges on bigotry, bullying, and being a bastard.

Latest posts

Latest posts