What's new

the The Unofficial 4:20 - 06 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marley

hey peeps, its sleeply dude

hey peeps, its sleeply dude

:wave: Hello peeps, yes what a blassed. Cant really remmber names or how much weed i smoke, i no i smoke myself to sleep. It was so nice to meet all u guys and girls i justed wish i could remmber the names. But made evern more friends for life.

Peace out and nuff love till the next time :woohoo:

Foz

head inna bag
Always had this avatar... since 2000 on OG
I thought Trich was referring to another paperbag I saw yesterday somewhere :rolleyes: :D

peter

I am still buzzing after meeting the nicest people possible
I was present when a cool guy called jahminded opened his bag of goodies from the usa and i was quite suprised to see amongst all this other strange stuff 12 bottles of rootbeer for trichomefarmer and big bags of jelly belly jelly beans for gaius...Hats of for the effort man.
Jhonbud man you are the coolest dad for sure it was a pleasure to spend time with such good people as you n youre lovely doughter n friend i hope you three become a regular feature at such amsterdam meetings as smoking such treasures as the kush was made all the better by youre presence. Hope we meet again folks.
Peter.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
hey peter mate,

once again it was a truely fabulous time. i really enjoyed chatting and spending time with you mate. i'll never forget the moment you came back to our table with some buds of that 30 year old clone form HinduKush, and told me to make a spliff while you made another. i think no one who smoked on those two joints going around in oposite ways, will have forgotten the amazing taste and effect, which as you said, cut through everything else one had smoked up till then. which was an amazing feat concidering what we had already been smokeing lol.

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The HK was one of the, if the the most standout smoke i had in the Dam or anywhere for that matter.......once REEFERMAN does the cross with the Pink Kush im gonna get a flight to the Dam and pick up the seeds the moment they are ready....cant come quick enough.
Peace

R

Ronley

Hey Everyone.
I'm still in the DAM. My flight leaves tonight at 21:00.

I Stopped off at the Botique to say cheers to OP and anyone else who may be still around.

Its been fantastic to meet everyone and smoke up the finest. Especially MOD's MIst of DESTRUCTION. That is really awesome weed MOD. Thank you for bringing it. Also Reefermans Cherry bomb is superb, The largest piece of Cherry bomb bud IVE ever seen was passed around. I took some pictures of this bud, after it had gone around and it was still huge.

JAminded thank you fro the rootbeer, It was the firtstime ive ever had it it and its delicious.

G

Thanx Ronley, enjoyed meeting you and everyone there. Had a blast and made good friends with many people. What a happening!
Look out, i am starting to prepare for next year this week. Lets see what we can cook up to make folks smile a year from now.......363 days ..................
I will try to remember some of the names later, for now.......THANK YOU to everyone who came and joined in our gathering. It was past fun.
Peace
MOD

Last edited:

F.D.S

Welcome back MOD, sorry i missed out on that excellent trip you had, but i'll be on the next one! Glad the people got to taste your excellent genitics, glad i've been smoking them for 10 years. Let's get ready for next year!!

T

tricky

glad you all had a blast wish i could have made but .....never mind

hey MOD when will you be releasing your seeds ? and wot strains

cheers tricky :wave: :yoinks:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Hey there MOD

glad to see you are back home safe. and already planning for next year no less, lol? i must just say that it was great to meet you and you know what your sativa did for me.....lol. your Mist of Destruction was one of the first smokes i got offered when i walked into seed boutique, it was amazing how lively and happy it made me feel. me with my suposed high tollerance for thc, lol. it was really great it had me gigeling and everything talk about a trip, i think if i had to chose a Sativa winner this time it be your Mist of Destruction. you ask my friend even much later in the hotel picking something up i all of a sudden was cracking up again, i actualy fell to my knees laughing at some nonesens question he asked me. thats one i wount forget in a while. bravo for that MOD.

your a lucky man F.D.S. to be smokeing such quality sativa genetics.

hey Ronley i hope you are haveing a good flight home mate. it was nice to meet and get stoned with you man. hope to see you there next time again.

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Where can I start? It was so amazing hanging out with all you guys, I remember lots of your names (lmao) and definitely some many faces :D but I'd like to thank all the SeedBoutique staff, OP, DG, Gypsy,Ship etc. and of course Reeferman and MOD and others who had all those wonderful smokes there for us to enjoy, m-mm, it was GOOD. :D So nice to meet you guys after all these years, Rez and his crew were all very cool gentlemen, thanks for the IBL man, gonna be a hit here in Finland I guess.. :D and all you guys that I hang out with, Truecannabliss, Dr. D, Brightside, Gaiusmarius, Tom, Marley, Smokey and Mrs. Smokey, the Heads, Indigo :smile: Foz etc.etc. and especially Peter, it was a pleasure to meet you man, we had some nice chats eh :wink: gonna have to hit you with a few pm's soon, have some things to talk about...but anyway, the trip was awesome, 5 days of smoking the BEST CANNABIS ON EARTH :D Thank you friends :friends: next year you'll be smoking some of my stuff...:wave:

Last edited:

kov

Polskaaa, bialo-czerwonaaa
Hellooo everybody! It was so nice to see you all!

I'm back from chilling in den Haag, after a loong trip home, so I'm beat, and I only want to tell you - it was fascinating to meet you all in person! Smoking is smoking, but chatting with some real people is what I really enjoyed a lot!

Browsing the forum now and I see faces behind avatars! Damn!

You're all a fine bunch of folks, everyone special in his unique way and I feel honoured to have been in your company for that too short a while.

Looking forward to a next years celebration! :wave:

rgds, kov

G

By Farmer John..............Where can I start? It was so amazing hanging out with all you guys, I remember lots of your names (lmao) and definitely some many faces but I'd like to thank all the SeedBoutique staff, OP, DG, Gypsy,Ship etc. and of course Reeferman and mod and others who had all those wonderful smokes there for us to enjoy, m-mm, it was GOOD. So nice to meet you guys after all these years, Rez and his crew were all very cool gentlemen, thanks for the IBL man, gonna be a hit here in Finland I guess.. and all you guys that I hang out with, Truecannabliss, Dr. D, Brightside, Gaiusmarius, Marley, Smokey and Mrs. Smokey, the Heads etc.etc. and especially Peter, it was a pleasure to meet you man, we had some nice chats eh gonna have to hit you with a few pm's soon, have some things to talk about...but anyway, the trip was awesome, 5 days of smoking the BEST CANNABIS ON EARTH Thank you friends next year you'll be smoking some of my stuff...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Farmer John : Yesterday at 01:22 AM.

Last edited:

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Hehe, I even remember more names, just added a few very important ones, and I also seem to remember many of real names, gotta say that I have a good hard disk, that smoking should have melted the braincells of even a experienced toker..:biglaugh:

:wave:

G

Back in the US this morning... The 4/20 week was a blast... It was awesome getting to smoke with my IC brothers and sisters, and getting to put faces with names. Now when I read some of you guys posts, I can hear your voices and accents. They screwed up out return flight and we are in dire need of some rest, after the long ordeal, so I'll post up again here with some pics, and some personal thoughts.
:friends: :friends: :friends:

G

yea you guys must be fucked up from the flight, because I know I was after siting in a plane for 9 hours.

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Oh my oh my....the woes of travelling, sometimes is a bit much on the tired body!
Very happy to have seen alot of old friends, and new faces as well. Glad everyone had
a great time and sounds like alot of fine memories were made again this year.

A big thanks to MOD for his Kali Mist x Destroyer, that is some definite 2-toke smoke,
completely destroyed me! Also standing out was Greenthumbs awesomely grown Grapefruit.
So many fine choices this year. :woohoo:

Somehow we managed to get all the food items that were brought over for us back to the UK,
will have some pics to post a bit later when I get them dl'ed from the camera.
Thank you ALL so much!!!!! :yummy:

:D
dg

G

:redface:Travel woes' indeed...................
......but getting to see you all in person and getting to talk one and one with a lot of you I am of the opinion that it was most definantly worth it!!... :smoke:

...............:friends:............

Status
Not open for further replies.