What's new

the The Unofficial 4:20 - 06 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooked cook

bake at 420 until nicely toasted
Happy 4/20

Happy 4/20

happy holiday to all my ICMAG friends and family. Much love to everyone in Amsterdam. I hope you folks at the unofficial 4/20 bash are having a great time. Way to stick to the mission profile! :joint:
Us folks back home need to make sure we're having our own smokefest as well. I'll be hanging out with a good friend tomorow sampling a few varieties and having fun.
Happy 4/20 yall.
Stay safe, and keep em green.
cc
:smoweed:

Last edited:
G

well its almost time for the 4:20 party
were about to head to hunters vodka bar to party and smoke the last of the samples
every one have a happy 4:20 I know we will

OP

G

sos sos op if 3leg is with ya get him to phone sunsimulator urgent,,,sorry for the post but its important

G

Abby Normal said:
... as are the Sex Shops

I remember walking by that window, its just around the corner from the window with the blow up lam.

Snot Poker

HAPPY 4/20

HAPPY 4/20

ENJOY THE OFFICIAL HOLIDAY !
OldPink, I just love Mmmmm Chocolate esp when it's got some nice buds mixed in with it. and then wash it down with Root Beer. :wave:
GROW WELL

Last edited:
G

He is ok, i saw him a few moments ago at Hunters. I do not know if he been told to call home. He is ok tho.

G

M O D said:
He is ok, i saw him a few moments ago at Hunters. I do not know if he been told to call home. He is ok tho.

hey MOD! thanks for the post !! really !
but if ya could and if ya see him again!! would ya have him pm me or call me !!

im sorry to bother ya with this ,, but he needs to know!! thank ya'll and hope yall have a great time ,, but im sure you all will ! :woohoo:

G

yeah he's fine
he just left the shop, he doesn't have a phone and says he can't botherd getting on line
just now, I'm sure you'll here from him in a few days

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just got back and what an amazing time, thanks to everyone for making it so very special......sorry to all those i did not meet or get a chance to say bye to before i left.
I will report back soon with much more detail, im just coming to terms with the fun i had and the sadness of having to leave.....gonna be a real challenge trying to get across exactly how wonderful it was, so many excellent, friendly and generally amazing people.
Peace

peter

Well that was a blast ive got to say

Well that was a blast ive got to say

Good one OP gypsy DG an everyone else who helped making this one of the
nicest get,togethers ive attended the weed n hash was outstanding but the people were what made it so special...A cooler bunch of cats you could not find.
When i arived i instantly met my mate gaius with his fantastic WW plus the sweetest smelling bubble NICE ONE MATE then i met some new faces like farmer john who is such a cool guy and likewise MOD who supply.ed us with his fantastic mists of destruction which was a true contender and left me smiling for ages...cheers mod it was also nice to hang out. Truecannabliss and crew from the uk were cool lads all.
There were quite a few peeps i already know like greenthumb and his oregon friend who never cease to amaze me with the quality of there stuff. Trichome farmers sage bubble scared me a bit haha. smokey and his lady were life n soul of the party Then came reeferman who true to form arived with gifts of outstanding quality which started with his cherrybomb bubble which i only smoke in bed haha then he gave us chunks of his kandy = highland kandahar landrace afghanny bubble which made me as high as a kite...at the 420 party reeferman arived with more of his goodies like his love potion which was as good as it gets and his brazilian rosamanga was far out but then he played his showstopper he delivered the nicest weed ive smoked in years original hindu kush from sam skunkman this most holy of herbs we rolled it up n toked it to death....oh my god..... it cut right through everything else i had smoked so far bubble hash included and the mad dejarvois it gave me was great so for me it was a great party and i met loads of cool peeps who i wish i could remember there names but memory isnt my srongpoint haha it was good.
peter.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Hi there peter mate,

i see you made it back safe and sound, as ever it was fabulous to spend time with you, not to mention all the other cool people who made it the cool party it was. the only thing i missed this year was the stoner boat tour, but it wasn't a big loss as the time seemed to fly by so fast anyway. i think i have to agrree whole heartedly, that HinduKush was just incredible. i felt truely honoured to smoke it with you, no wonder the clone has been kept for 30 years, its a deffinete indica winner. anyway i'll start a thread soon with all the pics i took and as much details as pos soon.

for now i bid you all the best and have a good one.....

G

hey peter glad to see you made it home safe and sound
Oh and it was dishgusting wasn't it
so many people to thank for there support on helping to make this a wonderful event
I don't know where to start so I'll do that in a seperate thread

Gius as always it was a pleasure to be in your company again and smoke your superb WW
it was up there in my top 3 Indica samples I smoked and I got to test a few
and far better than any coffee shop weed as were all the entry's
they surpassed anything availabile here in town and in my book every one was a winner

now a few special mentions

Tric farmer again I thank you for your support and your help in running the haze tours
and bringing that amazing smoke
Ronley for the fantastic Halva (hope I spelled it correctly), Kov for his wonderful Polish food
and the little tub you left for me was sweet, I kept it back for the after party and enjoyed it then

next up the heads finally we meet and we had a blast and more to come
Foz and BV it was a pleasure to meet you too
I love the italian accent and it was a real pleasure to spend time with you cats
those chocolates you left today lasted 20 mins and they were gone

as peter said the Greenthumb boys rocked the show as they awalys do
they broke in a new roor bong just for the cup I have pics to post soon
ther jesus ROCKED
and as peter said we had the UK boys out in force TC and Isotonic good to see you guys again
brightside was there as usual as were a few other regulars but more on that soon

Peter my long time friend and my amsterdam smoking buddy
what can I say we had fun didn't we, like I said like the first trip
we had a blast though as we always do its very hard to get us two in Amsterdam without
us starting a party somewhere and us ending up stoned as it should be

Reeferman, what can I say but thanks bro
that meatloaf bap yesterday saved my life, boy did I need that
not only did it hit the spot It gave me the energy to get through the day
and that kandy hash is the best black hash I've ever seen or tasted

Gypsy and DG came in and enjoyed a great party without the stress that we had planned
but in the end it was a great get together that will go down as one of the best ever

now a special thanks to a good friend of mine MOD
also known as Mist of Distruction, and boy did he live up to that name
without a doubt the one thing every one wanted to try for a second time was MOD's mist of Distruction entry
everyone that tried it was raving about it even reeferman singled it out as a potential favorite
his dreamweaver indica entry was just as good (well I'm an indica fan) but a few in the know gave it a
big thumbs up as did a lot of other people that were brave enough to try it

all in so far I've been to every event they Gypsy has hosted
and I have to say this was the best yet and I thank Gypsy and DG for having faith in me
to allow us to do what we did

thank you all again
this is a short list, I have a whole lot of people to thank yet
but my brain is melted from all this wonderful cannabis so enough for now

last up all I can say is whatever that was that that sam skunkman sprinkled
in my joint
on Wed was the killer for me, Man I'm still coming down from that hit and belive me
this stuff is another level of high

all I can say is I had the time of my life

OP

peter

Yes indeed brother it was a gas as always and that skunk powder you smoked was 14 years old and 50% thc i thought you did well to function atall after that.

Dr. D

Veteran
Well i just got in..smoked some of the Sweet Manala Cream i bought back with me on the way home and bham!! out cold some heavy hash not what i expected..im just chillin now about to hit another pipe to go down with this whiskey...peace

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Hey Dr. D

brought some Manala Cream home with you, did you? nice move mate lol.

glad to hear your safely back and enjoying the comforts of home by the sound of it. enjoy your whiskey, i'm enjoying a mug of peppermint tea. i'm very tiered , gonna hit the sack in a minute.

anyway, it was great meeting and spending some time together. i enjoyed chating with all you english chaps. it really was awsome...

good night

gaius

JohnBudd

Great folks, great smoke and excellent memories. My daughter and I are spending our last day in Amsterdam today, its folks like Peter,DG,OP and many others who make such stops(Amsterdam) so enjoyable.
Not sure where else you can toke on herb that has been floating around in clone for over 40 years? No where but Amsterdam. Thanks Peter for that bit of history and such a treat to smoke such excellent cannabis.
My thanks again to the folks who make these gatherings possibible, new freinds, great memories, have a great day friends! :joint:

Jahminded

I've still got till Monday to cruise town and see what kind of trouble I can get myself into.....

Special thanks to ALL that made this 420 event one to remember..

Glad to hear everyone has made it home safely......

Foz

head inna bag
HIgh
the meeting has been a blast, thank you everyone for making it happen!
Just wanted to say to everyone I was able to meet...all those happy smiling/stoned
faces... that is was great to put faces to some of these handles that I've
been seeing for the past few years here and on OG.
Hope to see you again next year! :smile:

I love the italian accent and it was a real pleasure to spend time with you cats, those chocolates you left today lasted 20 mins and they were gone

Same here... loved your rich Scot accent!
You should remember that little piece of hashish i wrapped up in plastic film yesterday.... well... I enjoyed it yesterday evening with a sip of Lagavulin... was thinking of you :D
:wave:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts