What's new

the swamp...

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Ahh man I thought you were gonna paddle out in that swamp behind you with the gators and the snakes and grow some Thai weed
Sorry to disappoint you bro, I do my best to avoid the wetlands outback. When I saw that 10 foot bull alligator resting up on the bank of the pond, I decided I didn’t need to go any closer than I already was. There’s a lot of cottonmouths
outback, so I stay on the Highlands, which I have plenty of.
good day to you sir .
Good morning brother Shiva, so nice to see you pop in. Make yourself at home and don’t be a stranger.
Love the landscaping! I'm jealous I wish I had land in the tropics
This thread will have an immense amount of tropical plants in it is that is one of my three passions. I am sure there will be some vegetation that will amaze many. I was fortunate where I could put the backbone of the landscaping in 23 years ago and all I’m doing now is just tweaking and adding more greenery, I don’t have it in me to be lifting, carrying and burying 20 foot tall palm trees. I leave that to my buddies who have the crane.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Sorry to disappoint you bro, I do my best to avoid the wetlands outback. When I saw that 10 foot bull alligator resting up on the bank of the pond, I decided I didn’t need to go any closer than I already was. There’s a lot of cottonmouths
outback, so I stay on the Highlands, which I have plenty of.

Good morning brother Shiva, so nice to see you pop in. Make yourself at home and don’t be a stranger.

This thread will have an immense amount of tropical plants in it is that is one of my three passions. I am sure there will be some vegetation that will amaze many. I was fortunate where I could put the backbone of the landscaping in 23 years ago and all I’m doing now is just tweaking and adding more greenery, I don’t have it in me to be lifting, carrying and burying 20 foot tall palm trees. I leave that to my buddies who have the crane.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
After a lot of noise, jumping up and down and a few pieces of equipment, I got the first many stag horns hanging from the tree today… i’ve got four more to hang before the sun goes down
IMG_2257.jpeg

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I picked up a giant bromeliad at a nursery. I happen to stop by last week. Have never had one that’s lime green and that thrives in sunshine. I have hundreds but they all need shade… if my back would cooperate, I would be outside all the time…
IMG_2225.jpeg

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I poked my head into the veg tent today, and as usual, there’s always one Plant that jumps out at you. The one that is getting my attention is the truffle treats. It’s got great structure and I’m thinking of topping it to let all the little flower sites blow up.
IMG_2259.jpeg

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
yeah they do...both just took off and all are in dire need of feeding...I readjusted the height of the pan they sit as the leaves were getting too close and getting like leather...just lowered them and am feeding slowly so I get full saturation...

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I decided to come and sit outside with the boys and watch the impending tornado That’s supposed to come our way this evening. The Bamboo is bending like a fishing pole and there’s tips of branches all over the yard…

Attachments

• IMG_2280.jpeg
    IMG_2280.jpeg
    5.3 MB · Views: 22

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Same here on the west coast. Hope we survive this one...
I was planning on giving you a call in a few minutes, I need to adjust my attitude first…
More rain here in the last week than 6 months last year and comes the wind. Glad no leaves on the trees.
I still have leaves on most of my trees, but after this evening, I’m sure that’s going to change dramatically. The skies are getting black.