What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Super "Super Auto" Test Grow Thread

rocket high

Veteran
[/quote] Have you put anything in that dirt yet? is it fine or course? any good? [/quote]

girls are not in it yet but it seems to be a mix of fine and course tbh not like the westland potting compost i bought earlier it had bits of fresh wood in it ...am just going to add perlite to it to see how they get on ... i might still use liquid feed when they start to look hungry (GHE bio sevia)
The weather's is meant to be better next week THANK GOD ..i think i might put them out then .
But ive got to find a big card board box to put the girls in to transport them to the site
idealy id like to get them all in one box so it's just one run we need to do ,can't be too careful ;) your box party is mighty looking good :biggrin:

Scrogerman

Veteran
Yeah Im not sure on the feeds buddy, but im getting some canna By the weekend, ive been using BioGrow & Bioheaven (bioBizz) but some have responded well & some aint, ive gotta get myself some canna fast before thety show anymore N def & |Mg, very slight atm, but if its not addressed i know whts gonna happen, friday i'll have the CannaTerra, i know they'll be fine then, & you know i think this soil is fine but the stuff you have is a little better & has a little more available feed in it, the stuff i got here is the Which Best Buy seedling organic compost & i think it needs nuteing a little sooner than the Bag you got darg, or so im thinking bro. Anyway friday i'll be happy then & so will the plants!
BTW your greenhouse is to die for bro!

rocket high

Veteran
i take it the jet 47 seeds were from dr chronic seeds ... ive herd the ratio's aint so good with them ...plenty pollen for crossing then ....or are you just binning them

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
That´s sad bro

That´s sad bro

12 "Jet 47" beans, 7 made it, 6 confirmed males, 1 unknown, bullshit.

Let´s hope the other ones turn into nice girls:ying:
You deserve it mate!
Keep up the great work:wave:

Seedling

Bad luck Drago, first the Hermies in the boxparty and then this Jet 47 crap. Stay out of the green house today mate!!
My Super Autos have been out in nature for two weeks(4 weeks since popping soil) now, not checked on them once, will go out Sunday to inspect and hoping they all survived the move and has been growing well. Weather has been good so having high hopes.. Will plant 50 autos Sunday as well, 10 Jet 47 amongst others, hoping I have more luck the you my friend. Luckily you have plenty of other great looking girls in your little harem...
Keep it up and dont let this make you day in to shit.

dargo

I been staying well clear of the greenhouse today!! been smoking lots of nice things though so alot calmer now.

I remember when 9 of 10 of my Mi5 was females thinking that someones going to have the oposite luck, so if you got some jet 47 and all but 1 is female..........dont post in here!!! lol

On the plus side the super auto "nirvana sky" is already living upto her name growing upwards at lightening speeds, no tits yet but hopefully soon. we are getting closer to the summer solstice so there getting plenty of light.

While in the greenhouse this morning I noticed the 2 I got side by side (n-sky in new horizon, n-sky in j a bowers), the one in the J A Bowers is praying, while the new horizon isnt, J A bowers wants some canna terra vega, new horizon is fine how she is. I got some nettle tea if she gets hungry, and il pick up some worm casts when I get a chance.

Proberbly lots more to say, but heads messed up so il post later when its clearer

Scrogerman

Veteran
Cant win them all bruv, keep that head up, you'll surly have more than enough to last a while at the end darg bro! ;)

dargo

Nirvana Sky

Tall one in new horizon organic mix is 15" tall and 12" wide, the one in the J A Bowers mix is 11" tall and 16" wide!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Scrogerman

Veteran
They look really lovely Darg, Nice n healthy Bro!
Found out what my problems been all along by the looks of it, Mite are in so i went back to the drawing board on Dianosys. Nuked them today!
I have One Nivarna Sky so i hope they come on like those man! Nice work!
btw, One feed of the Terra & they look 100% better in one day lol!

dargo

The nirvana Sky's look to be doing well, the tallest is growing around 2" every 24 hours!

However, I dont know if anyone remembers my Mi5 thread, where I was getting a mong leaf grow out of one side of the 4th internode and on the oposite side I was getting a male pollen sac growing......... well it looks like its happening with the Nirvana sky aswell, 2 different phenotypes in 2 totaly different soil mixes both with the same thing happening (its not happening with any other plant in there)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Anyone got any sujestions or advice for this one?

Seedling

Hey mate.

Have the smae on one of my super autos, have them a bit mixed up so not sure if its an annapura or nirvana sky... I nipped the one sack of and in a week there hasnt been any new once so hopefully thats it... The growth on the supers is amazing though. Have a couple that stayed free of snail attacks and they look sooooo good.
Good luck with the ball problem,

dargo

Hey mate.

Have the smae on one of my super autos, have them a bit mixed up so not sure if its an annapura or nirvana sky... I nipped the one sack of and in a week there hasnt been any new once so hopefully thats it... The growth on the supers is amazing though. Have a couple that stayed free of snail attacks and they look sooooo good.
Good luck with the ball problem,

Did you check all over top to bottom all branches and everything? I got more balls than hairs :( they just keep coming, I would hate to have to rip them (nirvana sky) as they are fucking flying!!! and she stinks like MMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!

I got 2 in massive pots and one still in a small (I think 6L) pot, the one thats in the small pot is alot smaller, but looks closer to flowering, and has no balls atall (she is in the organic mix)

Mong Leaf lol bro!

lol

Nirvana Sky, more balls starting to grow today......

picture.php

Tallest Nirvana Sky

picture.php

Shorter wider Nirvana Sky

picture.php

Out of my speedy G's I got 2 girls, 1 looks like a dude but she's all woman!

picture.php

After chopping all the males Im left with 1 purple mazar, which still hasnt shown sex (plant on the left)

picture.php

The only Jet 47 girl

picture.php

paulo73

Veteran
Sorry to know about all the males bro, not good :(
Those big balls growing after the pistills showed up it´s a 1st for me.
Do you have any idea why did that happens?
Even so your plants look very healthy and pretty, keep up the good work mate.

dargo

Whats the deal with re-vegging the super autos? I still got a nirvana sky in a small pot that look like shes starting to flower, if i leave her in the small pot can i flower her,, harvest then pot her up for more?

The tallest is 27" today! cant see any more balls growing so hopefully thats the last of them gone, I also got a single number 1 growing...... photos to follow

paulo73

Veteran
I´ve read from the breeder that you can have two crops from the super-autos.
You pot them in smaller pots and let them flower until you think most of the buds are ready to harvest. You harvest at that point leaving the bottom 1/3 of the plant untouched.
You then pot-up to a bigger container or even straight to the ground. At this time we there´s no way we cant think about having a 1st crop and then go for the second, by now i must had the 1st harvest chopped and the plant straight on the ground for a second round.
I hope i make some sense...but this is all new to me and í´m trying to make sense of of it myself ;)
Take care bro and many thx for the PM
Peace and Light

The nirvana Sky's look to be doing well, the tallest is growing around 2" every 24 hours!

However, I dont know if anyone remembers my Mi5 thread, where I was getting a mong leaf grow out of one side of the 4th internode and on the oposite side I was getting a male pollen sac growing......... well it looks like its happening with the Nirvana sky aswell, 2 different phenotypes in 2 totaly different soil mixes both with the same thing happening (its not happening with any other plant in there)

Anyone got any sujestions or advice for this one?
Would you please define "Mong" leaf? I am a newbie (kinda) and have not heard that term

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts