What's new

The stupidest weed names you've heard or been offered

VT_Fire

this kid in the town I grew up in that sold the schwagg would save the roaches from the 5-6 blunts a day he'd smoke, there was one month a few summers ago when it was ridiculously dry and he sold a qp of the roach weed for $600...

nvthis

this kid in the town I grew up in that sold the schwagg would save the roaches from the 5-6 blunts a day he'd smoke, there was one month a few summers ago when it was ridiculously dry and he sold a qp of the roach weed for $600...

lol that is just foul. I could not even imagine. But then, I grow my own and throw my roaches away, If it ever came to a time when I was desperate enough to buy and smoke someone elses roaches, I hope somebody would be compassionate enough to just put a bullet through my head.:joint:

TheGreenBastard

Assistant Weekend Trailer Park Superviser
Veteran

That is ridiculous, I wouldn't pay over $420 for a pound of schwag. let alone roach schwag.

TheGreenBastard

Assistant Weekend Trailer Park Superviser
Veteran
Purp

Like if its purple, then thats purp. Regardless of the actual strain, if its purple, then it's purp. Folks think it is better if it is purple. So most growers just drop the temps and add Purple Maxx.

There are so many purple strains. Some great, some not so much.

"yo I got some purp" If it aint purp, then I dont fuck wit it"

Jeeze! I could shit in a bag and paint it purple and it would command high dollar.

I always get a kick out of street lingo. The ignorance never gets old.

Dude, I fucking hate that too, but people around here shit there pants if they call it "some Purp" even if it is the greenest weed you have ever seen. In fact, I don't think that I have ever even seen purple weed that the dealer called "purp".

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
in europe i've never seen a purple worth mention.. in fact I think I've only seen Purple haze back in the 90's and that was rubbish... I'm sure there must be some some good purples out there though...somewhere..just personally, I never saw one...

kingC

anything like.... xxx og kush... xxx grandaddy purple.. xxx..etc.., michael jackson kush(right after he passed), platinum og kush, and one time someone was selling joints made out of someones roaches...lol.. :joint:

Seriously? a strain called dogshit? All I can picture is a pie-eyed Cheech Marin in his low rider: "You mean we're smoking dog shit?"
I do like the previous recipes for Mcstrain names...
purp dogshit?
shit haze?
How 'bout some shitty bubblegum or shitberry?

I just figured out what the hell kind bud is, and now this whole new name game to contend with.

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
had this dumbass tell me he had the "super hazers" and went on and on and on about it..

come to find out it was just some generic commercial Indica regular NL clone shit once I saw it & smoked it. It was'nt even done all the way and was leafy with weak taste & buzz.

I tried to explain to him the difference but he did'nt seem to get it, kept saying "no these are the super hazers mannnnnn"

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, and I am Method Man :joint:

N

Number Six

The worst :
- Arjan's Ultra Haze #1
- Jorge's Diamonds #1
- Ed Rosenthal Super Bud

Midwest sticky

Resident Smartass & midget connoisseur
Every dumb fuck around here will be like " I got dat kush I got dat kush" so just out of curiousity I look at it and its always shitty beasters I chuckle a little bit and tell him "that's just beasters it's shit" nah man nah dis dat kush. At wich point I say have a good one and go on my merry way.

Relentless

Veteran
ya I hate when I hear dro.. bro u got that dro? thats that fiya haha. u dont know about that dro.. funny how so many noobs think that "dro" is more potent herb. lols

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
A quote by Rezdog, 2006:

Anything named with "vagina" in it = Fail.

Sour Vagina
Hash Vagina Plant
San Fernando Vagina OG Kush
Green Vagina Crack
Chemdog Vagina
Killer Vagina

....All of those.... Fail.

Just a thought.

idiit

Veteran
415329.png

armedoldhippy

Veteran
seems like EVERYTHING is "kush" this or that now. it all used to be "dro" but "kush" done took over. odd, but it all looks the same...:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts