What's new

The stupidest weed names you've heard or been offered

OK, i'm not referring to a grower who carefully bred a strain and then gave it a name.... That's at least within your rights to name it, as you've created a new strain. Hopefully you would want to respect your time and efforts and give it a good name. I hope to breed more in the future but right now just a simple hobby grower due to space limitations.

To an extent the grower/breeder gets much more credit for naming weed as they've done all the work. Now when a DEALER/MIDDLEMAN decides to take an unnamed bud and create a new name for it that's when I get pissed off.

The list...

Hairy Zest -garbage
Fuzzy OJ -garbage
Sour Piff -good bud, stupid name
Purple Shaman Kush - ????
Fruit Diesel - ok bud, lame name

DitBaMay

I ask some dumb kid if the weed was m-39, which i didn't want and the little fucker said, no its not M but its 39!??!! Wtf is that suppose to mean? LOL

G

Green Supreme

M 39 was the Seed Bank designation, was like a model number. Mine is Green Crack, like we need weed associated with crack. Peace GS

etinarcadiaego

Even in Arcadia I exist
Veteran
I ask some dumb kid if the weed was m-39, which i didn't want and the little fucker said, no its not M but its 39!??!! Wtf is that suppose to mean? LOL

Isn't M-39 supposed to be NL#5 crossed with Skunk #1? A cross of the two most legendary, and widely known strains . . .

If I may, why weren't you interested in it?

G

Green Supreme

Pretty sure that m39 was Skunk x Basic 5 started in Seed Banks catalogue in 1987. Peace GS

DitBaMay

Isn't M-39 supposed to be NL#5 crossed with Skunk #1? A cross of the two most legendary, and widely known strains . . .

If I may, why weren't you interested in it?

M-39 around here is the beaster of all beaster and that's why I didn't want it, he had it at home that's why I ask.
yes I know it a cross and its from sssc seed bank and clone only now.
and and you can cut it down at 39 days and sell it as crazy ass beasters LOL.

etinarcadiaego

Even in Arcadia I exist
Veteran
and and you can cut it down at 39 days and sell it as crazy ass beasters LOL.

yah any strain cut @ day 39 would definitely not be worth it. lol.

Onto the thread topic, I bought some green once in Indiana that was called "Neon Lights" - not sure what it was supposed to be but it was written on the bag of each of the pre-bagged 1/8ths we got.

All I know is strain names are OUT OF CONTROL ridiculous, even popular strains have names that are absolutely retarded. Breeders cater to buyers who prefer to buy seeds with a cool name than from a top-shelf genetics. There's a sucker born every minute worldwide, but probably every 10 seconds in America.

G

Green Supreme

Basic 5 and NL are different. Both were used in crosses at that time but the Northern Lights ones were labelled NL{2 or 5}. Peace GS

M

MoldyFrogToe

Moldy Basement

And yes, they smelled like a moldy basement, but only because they were moldy beasters.

People make up so many names its crazy

Latest posts

Latest posts