What's new

the strongest strain you last grew from seed..

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hiya,,2001 or 2002,, white or black widow and simons ak47,,put me on my arse,,cheers s2

Last edited:

Stranger

NL5xHaze Mr.Nice
euphoric with no ceiling / body on the way down
long lasting.

Clicks with my chemical makeup, like SWT#4 clicks with SOTF420.

DNA sour cream was head spinning. i had an excellent phenotype that was very hazy and a super potent high that would have you peeking out the window if you smoked too much, couple people that hadn't ever smoked, freaked out pretty bad. one turned green. they all wanted more the next day. ran the cut for 18 months and lost the mother .

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
I'm gonna pop some Tranquil Elephantizer (Remixed) by Bodhi soon

I'm thinking this one is gonna own most anything

this is a cannabis genetic remix, switching the tranquil
elephantizer parents into opposite positions, using the incredible
heavy duty deadly g pheno of ndnguy's 1988 g13 hashplant, and the
proven powerhouse snow lotus male, for the ultimate sensual couch
lock experience. this strain is like a smokeable green quaalude,
perfect for getting barreled while couch surfing or down shifting
into long deep love making sessions. i created this strain for some
serious slow motion midnight magik, so take the load off with some
traquil elephantizer, its heavy duty canna love lube.... i have a
sneaky feeling these will be even better than the original, but as
we know.. different strokes for different folks, let the heads
decide. this release is a one run wonder, i lost the mother in a
heat wave, she was a truly amazing specimen.

smokable quaalude sounds fun

the mom
Bodhi-seeds-tranquil-elephantizer-500x500.jpg

I

icon

Female seeds - extreme indica grew 1 seeds it was very head jarring/overwhelming no body to it at all i got to take very small hits

K

Karma Genetics

well if i have to pick somthing from others i grew this year , i woiuld have to say Loompa''s OG squared, did have a good kick to it.

But in my expierence good afghani is strong sit you on your ass down stuff.

Yikesy

Was a plant from a local breeder. Sort have got t be "in the know" as he sells seeds and clones on a limited basis. I grew out two of his strains and they were the most amazing genetics I've ever grown in 10+ years of growing.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
by far... not even a contest... a jock horror from cheap (did i say cheap) nirvana seeds... best weed by far..

a buck and change seed far surpasses the 10 n $20 dollar seeds we have bought from rez/sensi/bog/csc/serious/chimera..and the list goes on..

top breeders... not in my book

fungzyme

killerskunk by underground originals... its an f1 so theres alot of variation in phenos but there all super yielding and not to mention the final product was top shelf by any standards... the breeders specialize in sativa dominant hybrids and i would recommend any of there seeds to anyone...

You wouldn't be affiliated with the company, by any chance? This is the second post (out of your 3 total posts) where I've seen you pimp the company. Maybe be less obvious next time, 'killerskunk'...

And a true F1 shouldn't throw 'a lot of variation in phenos', they should all be fairly uniform.

D

draco

popped 10 Rez sfv/chem seeds and i believe i had four fems. one tastes like lemon pinesol and hits really hard.
i cut it with only 10% amber so it wouldn't knock me out...

i'm a fully functional cannaholic.

C

cvk

Grindhouse Seeds Mob Boss, greenhouse grown. 1 hitter quitter. Even the seeded plants kicked ass. Very potent smoke!

K

komodod

wow this thread is fantastic its got some very nice strains here. id have to say one of the strongest ive grown from seed was jack the ripper by subcool.

Zoolander

Zoolanders Chem Sis x Reefermans NL 1x5 not saying this because I made it just to many saying it was to strong and if I had something weaker to smoke.