What's new

the strongest strain you last grew from seed..

K

komodod

ok.. what is the most potent bud you have smoked which you have recently grown from seed?
im not talking about any clone only strains here- just anything raised from seed:)

Limited seed experience here, but Fractal's Strawberry Diesel IX has the potency title in my garden. Love the head buzz!!

G

Goodkarma

Outdoors

Outdoors

Mental Floss and Lemon Skunk were both good. Early November harvest for the Floss and later November for the frosty LS pheno

I would have to say, its OGRaskals wifi and fire bubba.. Both knock U out type smoke But the wifi is a bit stronger.. A must have if you love the OGs.. I have 1 Docs og I just flipped so we'll see how potent she is..

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
There was one Chocolope x (Cheese x Hamster ( Top44x AK47) girl from seed last season that was hectic.. One bong hit was as strong as any kush I've had and would just make one sensory overload for a minute after a hit, a chillum of the hash would make me and any seasoned smoker literally black out like there was somethin else put in the pipe, and would be passed with a stern warning.

Also I grew DNA's rocklock from seed a few years ago and it was almost too strong. A little pinner joint would make me stare at the ceiling for a few hours while I sat and decided what channel to turn the static on the tv on to. Three hours later still staring at the ceiling I'd have to relight the half a pinner. Too strong for me that was but I did enjoy it occasionally. I found an amazing dark purple large cola'd boy in the feminized seed :) He had no intersex traits and I used him in a few crossing and all the progeny have been strong and stable and he passed on that Warlock legacy superduperstone and some color to his kids. Rocklock...couchlock haha

B

BasementGrower

most potent strain .. hmmm iunno honestly i have to say this wierd plant i recieved 3 years ago called UK SKUNK.. its really wierd.. small yield of rock hard crystally buds.. skunky smell but it puts u on ur ass with a pinner.. and if u put a couple nugs in a bag. and forget to close the bag ur entire house or car will reek soooooo much its dangerous lol

chemvalley kush-reg/ c.c.

and nevilles haze- mr. nice

both very potent, almost narcotic. cvk all in the body, nh all in the head.

Fuzz420

Ganja Smoker Extraordinaire
Veteran
I always grow from seed until i get a keeper and can clone, but from my last batch of seeds F-13 F2's and E$kob@r's Northern Lights x Amnesia Haze. Two different kinds of smoke, but boy oh boy they got me Space ghost coast to coast high

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
UK exodus cheese x lemon Larry OG from bitymagic beans.....ph00king~incredible...
it's my lemon/cheeZe~cake

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Lights out kush by 40amps to freedom. 15 seeds for 40 bux. Only started five seeds and had four killer females.

picture.php