What's new

The Speakers Corner's Funny Pictures Thread

Porky82

This piece of shit didn't have one but apparently she's such a slut she sucked almost every dick in Hollywood! 🤣
Fuck I wouldn’t piss on the ugly cunt!!

1708666511295.png

Porky82

Fuck what a piece of shit this cunt was!!
Destroyed the American economy and turned the US into the most un equitable country on earth! And his wife was an ugly whore!! 🤣
There's even a cameo from a modern day piece of shit Mitt Romney about destroying the economy and the middle class!!

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
All capitals! You got some sand in ya vagina mate?
Funny that people stupid enough to vote for trump are also stupid enough to think Michelle Obama has a penis! 🤣
You a Qanon believer too?
There hasn't been a 2 party system for over 100 years Long before Trump ran for president, after he figured out that politics is a UNI-party, he was a beloved democrat. Oh no, more research for you, but you need to do a deep dive well beyond MSM who collectively covers it up, but you drank the Kool-Aid, so you won't. FYI, Ive been an Independent since John Andersen ran for president in 1980

Last edited:

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
They know she doesn’t have a penis. It’s a racist micro aggression implying that somehow a black First Lady couldn’t be beautiful.

It’s bullshit of course, because Michelle is beautiful and if there ever was a First Lady with a penis, it would have been this guy;

View attachment 18963633
yes, him too. Look for pictures of H Kissinger's so-called wife, and many more in power

Porky82

There hasn't been a 2 party system for over 100 years Long before Trump ran for president, after he figured out that politics is a UNI-party, he was a beloved democrat. Oh no, more research for you, but you need to do a deep dive well beyond MSM who collectively covers it up, but you drank the Kool-Aid, so you won't. FYI, Ive been an Independent since John Andersen ran for president in 1980
You seem very confused! 🤣
If I drank the Kool Aid I'd be dead! 🤪