What's new

The Speakers Corner's Funny Pictures Thread

RobFromTX

1708543701494.jpeg

RobFromTX

Just an observation, You seem obsessed with transexuals, pedophyles and animal fuckers.
I can't count the number of dilousions you've posted with Michelle Obama having a dick. I guess you like that stuff.

Or maybe you just have a dull sense of humor? Its the funny picture thread. Give your vagina a scratch and be a big boy when you see something you dont like

RobFromTX

Maybe I do have a dull sense of humor.
Last time I went to Tijuana or Juarez, those were shows that I passed on.

Yeah as if they really did that stuff down there

Jaurez :LOL: . Chief you'd wake up on a lima bean farm in a place like that. Especially when they got to know you

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Yeah as if they really did that stuff down there

Jaurez :LOL: . Chief you'd wake up on a lima bean farm in a place like that. Especially when they got to know you
Been to TJ a few times. Juarez many times. We used to get a cold case of Coronas and sit on the bridge betting on who would make it through. If you knew where to go you could get a very good meal.

Like Rick said, it's really not funny and after many repetitions, it's a bad look on all of us.

Porky82

Been to TJ a few times. Juarez many times. We used to get a cold case of Coronas and sit on the bridge betting on who would make it through. If you knew where to go you could get a very good meal.

Like Rick said, it's really not funny and after many repetitions, it's a bad look on all of us.
I thought the goat one was funny but the Michelle Obama ones are stupid!
I'd fuck Michelle Obama she half decent!
I've been to Bangkok a few times there is some real eye opener's there I'll tell ya!!

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I thought the goat one was funny but the Michelle Obama ones are stupid!
I'd fuck Michelle Obama she half decent!
I've been to Bangkok a few times there is some real eye opener's there I'll tell ya!!
UNLESS YOU'RE INTO ANAL ONLY, YOU'RE IN FOR A BIG SURPRISE, ALTHOUGH THE PROOF HAS BEEN ON LINE FOR A YEARS NOW

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran

proof​

1a : the cogency of evidence that compels acceptance by the mind of a truth or a fact​

b : the process or an instance of establishing the validity of a statement especially by derivation from other statements in accordance with principles of reasoning​

Can you provide some of that proof?

You know how to use the search engine. there are both stills and short videos

Porky82

UNLESS YOU'RE INTO ANAL ONLY, YOU'RE IN FOR A BIG SURPRISE, ALTHOUGH THE PROOF HAS BEEN ON LINE FOR A YEARS NOW
All capitals! You got some sand in ya vagina mate?
Funny that people stupid enough to vote for trump are also stupid enough to think Michelle Obama has a penis! 🤣
You a Qanon believer too?

Porky82

proof​

1a : the cogency of evidence that compels acceptance by the mind of a truth or a fact​

b : the process or an instance of establishing the validity of a statement especially by derivation from other statements in accordance with principles of reasoning​

Can you provide some of that proof?

Truth and proof mean nothing to Trump supporters mate!! 🤣

RickLafleur

All capitals! You got some sand in ya vagina mate?
Funny that people stupid enough to vote for trump are also stupid enough to think Michelle Obama has a penis! 🤣
You a Qanon believer too?
They know she doesn’t have a penis. It’s a racist micro aggression implying that somehow a black First Lady couldn’t be beautiful.

It’s bullshit of course, because Michelle is beautiful and if there ever was a First Lady with a penis, it would have been this guy;

IMG_3321.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts