What's new

The Speakers Corner's Funny Pictures Thread

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
Cool story bro...but where is the pic ???

oops, my bad:

picture.php

picture.php

Now that's funny.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Always entertaining is the never ending political circus that we get fired at us by the worlds media - and that is what it is supposed to be - entertainment -

Who's the bad guy/gal?

Who's the good guy/gal? - oh how intriguing etc. - but do we have a dog in their fight? - or are we just consigned to watch this never-ending political 'As the World Turns?'.... - without really having any direct input as to whatever outcome their may be. - if voting made any difference - then they would make it illegal anyway.

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
1926836_809105325784401_1715367687_n-894.jpg

For the record, there is a truck load of Republican's that could easily be included in this pic too.

When it comes to dishonest corrupt politician's, I'm an equal opportunity hater...:moon:. The Orange Orangutan would be at the front of the line on the GOP side.

Now that I think about it, I'm going to need a BIG truck !!

RMS

:smoweed:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I like that as funny but it's not very telling, is it?

in 1982 I was running a warehouse as a day job and cooking in a bar @ night, I needed a helper @ the warehouse and so the boss called 'ManPower' to find someone instead of ads/interviews like he found me.

They sent us a local kid who was literally a genius, scored perfect on his SAT scores, was accepted @ 3 ivy league schools, etc...

He had a hard time grasping the concept of time = money and worked just as slow as shit in boxing the various products, creating a label & entering it in the UPS book. Slow and in the way of MY work! He was totally incompetent for labor.

Then day 3 he starts with the "You know if you you did it like this instead." shit and so I fired his ass.

However... I'm certain that today he's a highly successful doctor, lawyer, engineer, whatever.

I'm sure you caught my drift.......

Hot Dog on a Stick though, lol, I love it :)

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Happy Birthday Melania

Happy Birthday Melania

This was the pic she chose as her White House birthday pic :dunno:

zfzdIHT.jpg

This is what some did with it :)

HzTC1BQ.jpg

lol

hPnUsRE.jpg

instant flotus meme material.

btw, she's throwing donald some shade. Melania's looking to her left in that pic whilst your commander-in-cheat is sitting behind his desk to her right.

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
Ironic Things is..... It's Not Funny - It's Sad & Shameful

Ironic Things is..... It's Not Funny - It's Sad & Shameful

AMERICA%2BSAN%2BFRANCISCO%25288%2529.jpg

AMERICA%2BSAN%2BFRANCISCO%25288%2529.png

AMERICA%2BSAN%2BFRANCISCO%25289%2529.png

AMERICA%2BSAN%2BFRANCISCOS.png

[YOUTUBEIF]7I0vkKy504U[/YOUTUBEIF]

RMS

**** Squid Disclaimer **** I Dislike Trump, And I Most Definitely Dislike Pelosi & Company... :moon:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
All of that free food just creates a toxic mess without free toilets - and free T.P. -

Once upon a time there used to be public toilets in every town/city in the UK - not no more it seems.

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran

What's funny about that and is it supposed to make Sanders look bad like he's hyping up the Finnish system that three days after that tweet the Finnish government realized was so shitty they had to resign?
That's how I read it. And speaking of reading, the BBC article is a two minute read, but whoever made that collage didn't have two minutes to spare apparently. Didn't even bother to show the whole header for it. Sanders was talking about the system that's now in use. Meanwhile the BBC article was talking about the new policy that was supposed to replace the old system.. Only the new plan was so shitty and bad, even them government guys realized it wasn't going to work, so they did what they said they would do if the plan fails and resigned. Sanders is 100% right with the tweet. Guy who made the collage really should read the whole story, not just 3/4 of the headline. Unless he wants to use half of the story for propaganda or whatever, which I'm sure wasn't the case here :chin:

POLICY GOAL. Their system works! (You're last name wouldn't be Barr would it?)

They resign if they don't ACHIEVE what they said they're going to. Would Trump do the same?

If only.. Our shitty politicians are just as shitty as shitty politicians elsewhere on the planet. True that they resigned over the failed health care/social reform. But they only did that 5 weeks before the election to save face, blame others for their failures and distance themselves from the bad rap they had going on. It was clear for a long time their plan wasn't gonna work, but cause they are shitbag politicians, they only resigned when it suited em, not because they are good guys and/or realized they were in over their heads. :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts