Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
AMERICA%2B%25287%2529.jpg

RMS

:smoweed:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Trump throws Tiger a bone hoping for african-american votes, lol. he wouldn't let him stay at Mara-Lago without those titles... "if you suck at something, try to hang out with someone that is great at it." AKA basking in the reflection. :laughing:

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
Hoping impeachment is kept on the back burner so as to
allow Tr*mp the time to complete his term and degenerate
the Rep*blican party to it's useless foregone conclusion.

vta

Veteran
Trump throws Tiger a bone hoping for african-american votes, lol. he wouldn't let him stay at Mara-Lago without those titles... "if you suck at something, try to hang out with someone that is great at it." AKA basking in the reflection. :laughing:

Yeah....no. Give it up already. You always say Trump is a racist...well prove it already or stop talking out your ass. Keep in mind...Trump is not a racist and I WILL counter with pictures, testimonies and video of top black leaders giving him praise...as well as many, many awards.

But then again...I'm sure YOU {armedoldhippy} can provide countless pictures, video and audio of top black leaders giving YOU praise...telling all of us how you reached out with your wealth and donated millions.

What a joke.

redlaser

Veteran
Yeah....no. Give it up already. You always say Trump is a racist...well prove it already or stop talking out your ass. Keep in mind...Trump is not a racist and I WILL counter with pictures, testimonies and video of top black leaders giving him praise...as well as many, many awards.

But then again...I'm sure YOU {armedoldhippy} can provide countless pictures, video and audio of top black leaders giving YOU praise...telling all of us how you reached out with your wealth and donated millions.

What a joke.

Heard of Charlottesville?

Where chump defended white nationalists, “Very fine people, on both sides”

Trump= racist piece of shit

He used to write C for colored in housing applications, got sued and lost over it, his lawyer Cohen eventually was disbarred over it.

Central Park 5, took out full page adds calling them guilty, even after being proven innocent?

Obama’s birth certificate? Rode that one hard, eventually admitted he’s full of shit, then tried to change his mind again on it.