What's new

The SNOWDEN Saga continues...

O

OGShaman

he was heckled when giving one of his security presentations recently. they asked him if he lied to congress and the people before when questioned about the mass surveillance of US citizens, then why should we believe anything he's saying now, lol. he didnt like that by the face, hehe.

Yeah he doesn't look the like kind of guy you would want to have a beer with.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Here we have the former head of the NSA, who spent years overseeing the creation of technologies to hack the world. Since retirement he has filed 9 patents, and he is now looking to profit to the tune of 600,000 to even 1,000,000 dollars a month to tell companies how to protect themselves from the very shit that he built. When he says 'hackers' what he really means is him.

That is mind boggling for lack of a better word.
http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articl...he_NSA_goes_corporate_keith_alexander_patents

useless piece of shit! every patent he filed on should be challenged in court by the govt. any ideas you come up with while employed in that field belong to your employer in most cases. its not that I want the feds to get the $$$, I just don't want HIM to get it after how he has treated the rest of us...

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
Not to pop your bubble ....

Not to pop your bubble ....

Here is the Wiki on them - I don't think I trust their opinions

http://ppia.wikia.com/wiki/Veterans_Today

Veterans Today is a well-produced disinformation website that runs an editorial line that is strongly against Israel [1] and Saudi Arabia [2] but has few negative words to say about Pakistan, [3] Iran, [4] and Russia. [5] As of 2014, Veterans Today describes itself as "The True Voice of the World's Clandestine Community."

VT claims to be an "independent and unaligned" voice. [6] It shares many contributors and news analysts with Iran's Press TV. VT's articles are also reposted widely on the Internet, primarily on pro-Palestine[7] and right-wing extremist websites[8] on topics such as anti-semitic 9/11 conspiracy theories, zionism [9] and the "Jewish question"[10] The Anti-Defamation League and the Southern Poverty Law Center have criticized it for promoting anti-semitic and extremist viewpoints and conspiracy theories.[8][11]

Veterans Today carries contents directly from the Iranian press outlets such as Press TV and Mehr News, some of which are affiliated with Iranian intelligence agencies. Contributor Mark D. Siljander pled guilty to obstruction of justice and acting as an unregistered foreign agent related to his work for an Islamic charity with ties to international terrorism.

The site was established in 2004. In late 2005, one contributor spoke of "those of us who believe that the U.S. is waging an illegal, immoral, devastating war on the Iraqi people". By December 2008, it had experienced a significant shift in its editorial focus with the addition of a "911 and terror war" section, and an article with the title "Israel's 'Crime Against Humanity' Israel’s siege of Gaza". By 2012, it was publishing articles directly from Iran's Press TV. It was also serving as an American source or mouthpiece for conspiracy theories blaming the 2012 Burgas bus bombing in Bulgaria and the 2012 Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting attacks on Israel by Gordon Duff and Jim Fetzer who were quoted by Press TV.

Contributor Mark D. Siljander is a former Republican U.S. Representative and deputy United Nations ambassador from the state of Michigan. He was convicted of obstruction of justice and acting as an unregistered foreign agent related to his work for an Islamic charity with ties to international terrorism. Siljander pleaded guilty to the charges in Federal court on July 7, 2010.

Veterans Today describes Holocaust denier and columnist Ingrid R. Zundel as "proudly married to one of the world's most politically incorrect human rights activist, Ernst Zundel, kidnapped by America's Zionist-beholden government goons on American soil in 2003 for having spoken Truth to Power about the so-called 'Holocaust'."[12] She praised Nazi Germany's soldiers as "heroic men who stormed to the gates of Stalingrad to stop what was called Communism" and condemned postwar German governments who have "criminalized – these soldiers’ blood sacrifice, their loss of eyes, limbs, health and honor and even life..."[13] She wrote that Japan "had peacefully occupied Indochina, with the permission of Vichy France", but eventually was "forced into attacking America in order to maintain her prosperity and secure her existence as a sovereign state".[14] She posted a piece by Stephen Goodson who admired how Hitler had defeated the "banksters".[15][16]

Peace :ying:

idiit

Veteran
vt has the most impressive list of editors and contributors of any site i'm aware of.

absolutely top notch outfit.

the link works. i just tried it.

this is the first site to release some of the info russia recently promised to release.

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
vt has the most impressive list of editors and contributors of any site i'm aware of.

absolutely top notch outfit.

the link works. i just tried it.

this is the first site to release some of the info russia recently promised to release.

g1359166629958441808.jpg