What's new

The smallest outdoor grow ever....

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
I'm a day late, but I got some new pics.

I have 2 Nev's Hazes still going outside. The other two got pulled about a week ago. I'm going to sit down today and trim the tops. The rest I will put away for making bubble hash.

picture.php

Here's big sis and Nev's Haze #2 on the right still going. We got some rain yesterday, but nothing too crazy.

picture.php

Here's some crappy top/cola shots. One of these days I'm going to learn how to take decent pictures.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

From the looks of things, these plants could easily go until mid-November, weather permitting.

HB.

neongreen

Veteran
Hey neongreen! I got two different phenos of that AP. One is more "spicy" in smell and the other is more on the sweet/mango side. I don't know what the "HF" pheno is, but the light green one is definitely more of a cerebral smoke at this point.

It's the "Holy Fuck" pheno. Unfortunately I did not save a complete description of the HF pheno traits, but I believe the following quote I saved is by someone who had it:

Several hours later I vaped one bag of Reeferman's Acapulco Gold x Highland Nepalese. FUCK! This is it - I honestly believe that I smoked the true Holy Grail of psychadelic sativa weed! Its' been at least 25 years since I've had something even remotely as intense. Vision goes to the quantum level - you see the probability waves of reality - everything is pixilated. Intense head rip would be an understatement - this one sends you somewhere!

As an aside I asked Prariefire about it on one of his threads here in S&H a couple days ago - he says it the AGxHN has a unique canaboid profile that is atypical and therefore not something a stoner would normally experience. That explanation makes sense to me - what I had was definitely 10/10 for potency and duration.

purple_man

Veteran
way to go bro!

looking forward to a nevs smoke report, had her several times indoor and is one of my faves, bet she ll be WICKED under the great halide :)

blessss

KiefRichards

Hey again H B! I think u sitting and trimming those nhazes and listing blues of course!
Put somthing report to us here in cold cold europe!?