What's new

The slow death of Head Weed...

OjoRojo420

Feeling good is good enough.
Veteran
Hello,

And to the point:

Is the "general public" favoring more and more heavy Indicas over speedy Sativas?

I have a text book Sativa head stash that gets turned down in favor of retarding, couch locking Indica bud.

Only fellow old farts appreciate it!

WTF ?

cashmunny

Isn't it more that the Sativa's yield less and take longer to harvest? Everyone is trying to maximize profit.

I wouldn't mind getting my hands on some of that old school Columbian that made me laugh so hard I puked. That ish was intense.

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
round these parts almost NO ONE appreciates a good sativa, even heard people go as far to say "that shit dont get me high" (they have no idea what they're saying obviously)
lotta people want that narcotic stoned feeling i guess.

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
I feel your pain. I want couch repellant. Jump your girl, grab your guitar, play some Frisbee, paint a picture ... ANYTHING ... just, get off the damn couch.

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
I love Sativas!! Had 8 nice Mendo Purps last year...but yeah, I still like my Kush to kick my ass--

People appreciate a good Sativa, but they are notoriously harvest early. They really do require a grow room all for themselves, or they are only 3/4's through their flowering when you are taking the Indica's down...so that puts another grow into a frustrating situation.

If I lived down south it would be different, we did have a long fall this year but nothing close to a December harvest. You need down by the end of October here and a good Sativa goes longer. There are short flowering Sativa's, but I think people still pick these early.

There are surely Indica's that won't smack you down, but if it doesn't do that and it's not a sky rocket Sativa...people just say it's mild or weak...but still a quality high.

OjoRojo420

Feeling good is good enough.
Veteran
round these parts almost NO ONE appreciates a good sativa, even heard people go as far to say "that shit dont get me high" (they have no idea what they're saying obviously)
lotta people want that narcotic stoned feeling i guess.

A friend told me just that!

I felt like bitch slapping the guy...

But, he is a good friend ;-)

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
must a US thing because in Holland its all haze haze haze and barely a kush in sight mate :)

must a US thing because in Holland its all haze haze haze and barely a kush in sight mate :)

It's all about the area you are around, this area isn't a place to be testing out the most paranoid inducing high!

I mean it's okay but if things get uncomfortable, well it's not so bad if things are not bad...but sometimes man things get a little rough and a Sativa is not the best idea!

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
I think thats why its so popular mate.. most people visiting Amsterdam went there to PARTY! :D

Most coffeeshops will have a few hazes on the menu, the most popular being super silver haze, amnesia haze, mayon haze...ok I made that last one up :D

aligee

Veteran
sats are strickly headstash !I've recently harvested amnesia haze and g13 x WW ...kush is HOT right now !!! the hype is real !!!