What's new

The Seedless System

GrowBox420

A little remodeling

A little remodeling

I bought these pc fan's 4 of them for like $7 from wally world's website. They push 35cfm and I couldn't go wrong with this since I only have around 4 sqaure feet altoghether.
So I just took the idea from BCchronic and hung the fan in front of the light.
I want another way of wiring them together but I dont know anything about that so hopefully some of my fellow growers can point me in the right direction.
Thanks alot guys for checking it out

G

guest 77721

Here's a wiring example from my Rubbermaid thread.

Ok guys, I've got a little mod that I just made to my drying box. I'm sticking some lights in it to make it into a veg box. I came across some light fixtures in the bargain bin at Crappy Tire.

I drilled two holes for screws and one hole for the wiring in the Rubbermaid tub lid for each fixture. Here's a pic with the fixtures installed and the top view of the wiring pulled through.

I bought some extension cords at the dollar store. Take an extension cord and cut off the end. Cut off a chunk about 1 foot long. This is to join the two fixtures together. Here is a pic of the ends stripped on the 1' chunk and the cord with the plug end.

Twist the two white wires and one end of the 1' chunk together and twist on a wire nut. Twist the two black wires and the other end of the chunk together and put a wire nut on it. I like to fold the wires back on themselves and tape up with electrical tape. This makes the wires really secure and safe.

Twist all the white wires together with one of the wires from the jumper and one of the wires from the extension cord and twist on a wire nut. Do the same with the black wires and the other two wires. That's it for wiring!!!

Here's the Tru-Air filter and the hole in the lid that was cut out earlier. And here is the Tru-Air duct taped into place. Another extension cord is plugged into the Tru-Air and the lights are just plugged into it. This gives me the option of using the lights or filter independently.

Here is the lights installed and the veg box completed.

GrowBox420

: )

: )

Thanks Redgreenry....

So I did a little bit of remodeling in the cab:jump:.... and I cant get enough of it, I want to sell this one for cost and make a better one.

Any way for the one thats running now, I just put another fan up (32cfm and 3.5inches in diameter) and took the advice of Redgreenry and put some electrical tape over the exposed wires of both the carbon fan and the fan pushing away the hot air from the 150watt hps.

Thanks alot to BCchronic this setup is great and im trying to copy the intake and the SCROG setup.

Anyway had some good beer today fucked around in the garden and im off of school and its about chop time for the cheeze can't wait.

Question off the day?
When do you start to flush? When the trichs are about to turn cloudy and amber or right before?

Happy New Year... beer of the day "Full Sail IPA"

Might start a question of the day and beer of the day/week.

To the goods.....

GrowBox420

Beer of the day... Red Nectar *(they also make a hemp ale really good.)

Also making another homemade pizza super bomb...

Anyone have any names for the two smokers in the forest?

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
Hey!! Looking great!!
If your bloom is 8 weeks, you want to start flushing on the 7th and 8th weeks..or use final flush 1 week before harvest....I use plain water/mollasses when I flush for 2 weeks, that way the plant tastes sweeter and actually increases bud size in some cases...
looking forward to a cheese update....I have some so I'll post a pic of a nice bud..
Take care and thanks for the kind words...Thats how I learn..from members like you..

Sgt.Stedenko

Crotchety Cabaholic
Veteran
You got a thermometer in that case yet?
It's real hard to diagnose grow problems when you dont know what your min/max temps are.

GrowBox420

No thermometer in there Sgt.Stedenko

I got despreate and cut a small popcorn nug and smoked it wet, it was tasted but wish I would of just waited.

GrowBox420

Well the cheeze is in the dark for 3 days been flushing for a week with water and molasses. She is in the bottom of the cab and my whole house stinks of stinky cheeze, I dont have enough money to make a carbon scrubber for a dryer box so its just going to smell of fresh nug in the pad for a while.I think I might clip it and hang it outside in a suit case.... everyone in my complex is going to think a skunk lol.

Any way I just started a seed I found in some Bubba X OG Kush that came from the same co op that the Sour D came from so I thought I would try and start it I think Im just going to try and do a Scrog from 12/12 and maybe even later on transfer to a SWC system.

Does any one know how to make the pictures I post larger?
And I saw a thread about pieces can some one post the link my stoner ass cant find it.

Beer of the day ... Sierra Nevada Torpedo extra IPA

Thanks BC for always stopping by would love it if there were some more followers

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
oo thats good to hear that I could smell so good. :D
U did a great job growing me too. the flowers look so beautiful on the cheese plants.

well heres to good luck on ur next grow and enjoy thouse cheesebuds bro. :D

GrowBox420

Thanks cheese
The cheeze is amazing I just chopped and hung it to dry in an outside closet that is cold and dark. I think I might get an oz from it and I would be amazed.
It has been so much fun the sour d is all by itself and is loving the light, normally she gets watered every 3days but now its every 2 the nugs are looking good to.
Ill post pics later to lazy right now

GrowBox420

Chopin the Cheeze

Chopin the Cheeze

I think I might have choped it to early but I started flushing and then I put it in the dark for 3days so I had to end up choping it.

It still looks really dank especially for a first grow...

Thanks alot to BC and every one else that has stoped by along the way.

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
I would LOVE to be there when you smoke that cheese:jump:..its like candy..lol..
great jod GrowBox420!!
It is a blast making and tinkering around with a cab:)..its almost as fun as growing...almost...
Now you take what you've learnt here and keep on growing!!
Just make sure you cover any loose wires:)...even 12 volt connections can cause problems..
What I usually do is ( wiring multiple fans) first make sure my power supply can handle all the amps..ie..4 times whatever amp fans you have..you need a little power left over too with power supplies...then you can wire all reds together and all blacks then hook er up:)..I use 2 separate power supplies, just to be safe...
Take care

GrowBox420

Thanks BC, I would love to share the bounty with you. You have been an inspiration and extremely helpful.

I have sampled about 2g's of the cheeze with my gf at first it wasn't all that good really wet and green. After 3days its starting to get tasty but is still a little wet, I use my hemp wax and torch it a little but it is tasty already and is super up lifting and gets your head racing for 30min.

Will the potency increase after proper hanging and curing?

I set up a box with a 3.5inch pc fan and on top of the box I laid some left over screen from my scrubber and just HUNG my buds from their stems, and just put it into my closet.

:-(

First grow? I'm impressed.

sadsmiley

ps: :moon:
picture.php

GrowBox420

First true grow I grew a seed from some brick weed a long time ago under some fluorescent light but never dried it or cured it.

I have learned a lot on this site its a great resource.

The girls love to take pics the other one wants to show her tits but IDK about the rules on here maybe some pot leave/nugs will be used as pasties lol.

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
I hope you have more seeds/clones because it would be great to watch another grow!!
You did very well for a first grow...I over fed mine and almost killed her on my first grow...
take care!!

GrowBox420

Time for the cure....

Time for the cure....

:party:
I weighed it all out and I ended up with 35g so about 1oz and a 1/4oz.:dance013:

F$@# yeah man for a first grow :jump:

I have been smoking:bongsmi: on some until it really cures and it taste so great. It is really drying out it burns by itself now so I decide to jar it.

The Bubba X OG Kush seed is starting to crack its shell and wants to see the light. I think I am going to do it from 12/12 and try and get another clone or something.

Pics for viewing pleasure... Click on them the trichs are amazing...
(How do you enlarge the pics in your post?)