What's new

The Seed Scrimmage

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wooooow that is some serious progress......great looking pics VT !!
say what nutrients are u using for the coco?
i'm still not used to coco ...i think i need to do a few more coco plants before i realy can say something constructive about it.....live and learn they say no ? :smile:

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
I never expected that old DWC c99 shot to get some folks worked up--glad you guys like(d) it :smile: But that's old news. Now, let's see if my coco Cindy gets fat at day 45....she is taller though, but DWC was more explosive. I've gotten some good c99 tips in this thread, so all should be well.
Thanks, buzzed day. I think I will drop that top stake a bit.

peace

techattack

wish i could put hands on c99, read much about her. i grown ua99 wich has c99 as parent too and i liked it a lot.. good luck with the coco mate.

tech.

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
Thanks, techatack (I agree with your flushing post--makes sense to me). c99 is one of my all time favorites. I saw a post from mosco negra referring to his c99 release in April.
Thanks GMT. I'm hoping you stick around to see how the WW x SSH turns out--I'm really excited about that plant. I only cloned the male--big mistake, lol--this girl is gonna have some spears...just don't know2 if she packs it on or not...hoping for the best.

peace​

techattack

Hope it doesnt cost my eyes. i usually get offered seeds and personal crosses from friends, i didn't bought any till now. eheh. keep it green mate.

tech.

K

krushonkush

Happy New year bro! hope all is well, best wishes for a kick ass 09'!!:joint:

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
Day 33--ending week 5

Day 33--ending week 5

Happy New Year k-on-K--same to you, thanks :wave:

WW x SSH
she throws out spears--reminds me of CJ

Legends Mountain Mix Indica

wallyduck c99

peace​

Last edited:

Deft

Get two birds stoned at once
Veteran
Looks like your growing little snow cones off that wallyduck C99, I always wanted his C99!

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya -VT- :wave:
First off, Happy New Year! From the looks of your garden it's gonna be a stellar frosty year for you!

This run is look very fine my friend! They all look wicked - but those ww x ssh spears are looking deadly, think you could take down a Mastodon with those spears!

You keeping the C99 mother around this year?

Peace -MGJ

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
Day 39

Day 39

Good to see you, sleepy--you flatterer :D
Old Soul, buzzed day, et al--thanks & Happy New Year! :wave:
Hiya -VT-
First off, Happy New Year!

You keeping the C99 mother around this year?

Peace -MGJ
Thanks, MGJ, Happy New Year! :wave:
Yes :D--I'm going 70 days minimum this time--and, in keeping with tradition, I'm currently drying some day 38 popcorn :biglaugh:

WW x SSH

Thai Haze x Skunk#1 (Thunk)

c99

peace​

Last edited:
B

badugi

That Thunk looks awesome for day 39; I think you're really showing everyone out there how to grow these extreme pure sativas properly.