What's new

The Secret to Sea-of-Green?

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
The 'Lucas FloraNova' formula is General Hydroponics FloraNova Bloom @ 8ml (1.5 tsp) per gallon.

Last edited:

Mielikki

FreezerBoy said:
The Lucas formula says that the pink stuff, GH FloraGrow is useless. It's the "0" in 0-5-10 or 0-8-16. All you need is FloraMicro and FloraBloom which you mix as needed.

Floranova is still two bottles but, each comes premixed. One for veg and one for flower.

Couldn't believe that root gunk and was going to ask what Truth was using. The GH is clean as a whistle.

floragro is green; florabloom is pink :p

sog is the way i'm going with my grow. drgreenbud has a sog/cfl grow that was very inpressive. his yeild per stick was only 20g dry but if you had 25 sticks coming due per week that would be over a pound. the only prob would be the need for 50 cuttings every week (takes into account 50% attrition in clones) and space for the 250-300 clones it would take to make it perpetual.

Berry_Coughin'

Veteran
mister c said:
Injecttruth,

I can't tell if your roots are white or not in that last pic?? You might want to be putting more air in those tubs....those little walmart pumps are real small for those 30??gallon tubs. I usually use both outlets for a 5 gallon bucket. More air the better.

And yeah, hydroguard or even sm-90 keep roots white as hell. But don't use both, either one or the other.

I used 1ml sm-90 a gallon for the roots above. Its cheap enough, and lasts forever. And it smells like fruit loops!!! (at least to me)

I had root rot problems all day every day before my homie put me up on sm-90. good shit.

rip mac dre

Peace

:yeahthats

Berry_Coughin'

Veteran
InjectTruth.... you need to bump your numbers... go smaller with your containers, and cram more in there....anything less is inefficient.... ie: think 10-15 small 8-10" clones in a 4gal shallow rubbermade....

these are the buckets I clone/veg/flower at one spot... 10 buckets, each representing a week of bloom, one further than the other..... 70 days is a prime number for a variety of strains :D bucket comes out, 10-15 get the hack...@ 7-10grams we're looking minimal 2+ounces a week.... with every bucket to come out, we have another already vegging waiting to fill its place and continue with the cycle... Good Luck

:joint:

Hey man, looking good. I would definitely recommend more air to the tubs.. I'd be willing to bet you'll see a night and day difference if you were properly aerating those tubs. Looking good, nonetheless :rasta:

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
Thanks for the info. I'm doing a similar hydro SOG w/30 plants. Five harvested every 10 days.
Looks like your going to have large harvests no matter how you look at it. It's a great looking grow. I only have room for six units in my flower room so I can only flower for 60 days total. I would love to have room for two more.

This is my first to units just about a week or so apart from each other. I hope it turns out as good as I think yours is going to. Mad props. :headbange

Last edited:

stoney419

hey

hey

hows it going stoped in just to see how things were going for ya glad to see your geeting her dialed in

and seen all this stuff about not useing sm90 and hydogaurd togather i use them both and hygrozym and haven't seen any bad resaults so are you saying it's over kill and i'm just waisting money :cuss: cause i am sick of buying shit i dont need :bashhead:
stoney 419

O

ogatec

big light= big buds, if you want 5oz from a 10" veg cut then you need another 600 in there. your plant #s are fine. you should be getting your plants to the 2 ft mark & that should be about optimal for your spacing.

dont listen to the naysayers. SOG starts @ the 1 plant per sqft mark. @ this level its trluley called the "plantlet" method, but who cares as long as you are making weight.