What's new

The Second tRump Impeachment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
it's funny, whenever there's a bit of heat coming from those who criticize trump and his multitudes of blunders and corruption, the best the maga crowd has is never trumper, tds, orange man bad...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm curious to the source of your information.

Like when Trump approved sanctions on Russia's gas pipeline headed to Europe? When he armed Ukraine? Or possibly when he accidentally dropped bombs on Russian Soldiers? The only thing that Putin liked was the US pulling out of Syria which was the right move on our part.

Why do you keep asking that. It wouldn't matter what the source was you still wouldn't except it. Own it dude, you are a Trump convert for life..

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you could prove what you said you would. Instead I get this distraction as an excuse.

Ive posted sources many times you know this but wont admit it. it was useless as you know. Anything posted from anyone not a Trump Convert WILL be ignored. ALL YOU GUYS DO IS ARGUE ABOUT ANYTHING THAT SHOWS TRUMPS A LOSER.

Last edited:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Because impeachment has now been determined (by the interwebs) to be some kind of badge of honor.

It's like he won't plead guilty but he will just spin the loss.

Like always.

Proud even unto defeat, defiantly.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
After doing a bit more digging around, it appears 45 is only interested in chasing voter fraud claims where as every lawyer wants to go after the unconstitutionality of impeachment after he is no longer president.

I hear Lionel Hutz is available.

St. Phatty

Why are the lawyers jumping ship ?

They get paid MONEY ... presumably.

As long as the lawyer is not at risk, e.g. of being sued for malicious prosecution - why do they care if Trump has a good case ?

UNLESS ... Trump is giving his lawyers IOU's ?

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Why are the lawyers jumping ship ?

They get paid MONEY ... presumably.

As long as the lawyer is not at risk, e.g. of being sued for malicious prosecution - why do they care if Trump has a good case ?

UNLESS ... Trump is giving his lawyers IOU's ?

serious disagreement over strategy allegedly. real lawyers want to argue points of law, Chump wants them to try to re-litigate his previous losses in order to milk his herd for more donations. given how cavalierly he pays his bills/files bankruptcies, i'd tell him "good luck..." or "fuck off!":tiphat:

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
serious disagreement over strategy allegedly. real lawyers want to argue points of law, Chump wants them to try to re-litigate his previous losses in order to milk his herd for more donations. given how cavalierly he pays his bills/files bankruptcies, i'd tell him "good luck..." or "fuck off!":tiphat:

They quit because they wanted the defense argument to be that there was no incitement of insurrection, and Donnie Two-Times wanted the defense argument to be that that the election was stolen.

Lawyers: "Your defense should center on the Prosecution's lack of evidence that you killed him."

Client: "I want my defense to be that he needed killin'."

Lawyers: {Nope outta there}

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.