What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Second tRump Impeachment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fox News is not News. They peddle shit to there mindless sheeple. When some anchors get fired for reporting real factual news what more need be said.

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
If trump forms another party, all it would do is split the republican vote and make democrat victory more or less certain.
So I doubt that’ll happen.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
He didn't lose by a lot, Fox news was the only one to give him positive coverage so CNN, ABC, CBS don't really matter. Word is he's also considering a third party run which would probably be a victory because his fan base is still huge and the rest will vote about 50/50 Republican or Democrat so he won't need as many votes.

All depends what actually happens, but if he can put up a 3rd party I will take them odds.

I personally hope we have a better option in 2024 but fuck Biden for sure! And not a lot of Republicans that I really like either.

if he starts a 3rd party, the GOP will not win a national race for decades, nor will his 3rd party. the GOP is losing voters right & left.
calling life-long Republicans RINOs because they won't kiss his ring/ass is not going to win anything...:D

growlegal

Veteran
if he starts a 3rd party, the GOP will not win a national race for decades, nor will his 3rd party. the GOP is losing voters right & left.
calling life-long Republicans RINOs because they won't kiss his ring/ass is not going to win anything...:D

SHHHH...don't let on

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
If trump forms another party, all it would do is split the republican vote and make democrat victory more or less certain.
So I doubt that’ll happen.

McConnell just threw trump under the bus. First major attempt to distance the party from trump and his wackos happened right away. Major sponsors and media are dumping him like a hot potato. Ask Lou Dobbs. The last thing the billionaire sponsors want is a revolution because they will be the first targets and loose everything. Same reason Roosevelt got the major concessions from the rich in The New Deal. They either had to give up some or risk loosing it all.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
(not addressed to anyone in particular)

well,he can't use the name "superspreader party" on account of yer mom having founded that!

White Beard

He didn't lose by a lot, Fox news was the only one to give him positive coverage so CNN, ABC, CBS don't really matter. Word is he's also considering a third party run which would probably be a victory because his fan base is still huge and the rest will vote about 50/50 Republican or Democrat so he won't need as many votes.

All depends what actually happens, but if he can put up a 3rd party I will take them odds.

I personally hope we have a better option in 2024 but fuck Biden for sure! And not a lot of Republicans that I really like either.
If you ever wonder why people don’t take you seriously, come back and read your comment again

St. Phatty

Hate on T-Rump all we want, but he is entertaining.

Note it's us talking about him, not him talking about us.

On the other hand I'm not sure I'd want to be in his Rolodex.

The dip your toe in the water, sit on the fence behavior of McConnell, condemning in his verbal statement but not in his vote ... sounds like the GOP regulars are afraid of the diehard Trump supporter voting bloc.

or are they afraid of Trump himself.

igrowone

Veteran
Hate on T-Rump all we want, but he is entertaining.

Note it's us talking about him, not him talking about us.

On the other hand I'm not sure I'd want to be in his Rolodex.

The dip your toe in the water, sit on the fence behavior of McConnell, condemning in his verbal statement but not in his vote ... sounds like the GOP regulars are afraid of the diehard Trump supporter voting bloc.

or are they afraid of Trump himself.
I think the fear is of the GOP splintering
and it's a real fear, change is wanted by a lot of people
and when the people want change the people at the top quiver with fear
rocky days ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.