What's new

The Search For Sizzle

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Diggin' it bredren. Really showing what each strain/cross can do. Push 'em to the limit it what I always said!

Respect,
Steele

Thanks for stopping by good to see you around these part. Stay tuned its going to be some nice Grind House Gear rolling through to get the eyeballs freaked off.

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
GS Cookie's

GS Cookie's

Day 31

picture.php

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tahoe OG cut x Larry OG BX3

Tahoe OG cut x Larry OG BX3

Just getting started

picture.php

picture.php

Tropical Rain

Haze, Kush & Grey Goose
Veteran
A lot of stellar shots in this thread!
No photo nominations?

Out of em all what do you feel has the rankest stench post harvest?
:tiphat:
TR

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Really digging that Hoe X Larry.. how many days there?

Those were about 24 days give or take a day. Not exactly sure at the moment.

damn bro, thats some of the frostiest cookies ive seen pics of.

Thanks man they are pretty frosty.

A lot of stellar shots in this thread!
No photo nominations?

Out of em all what do you feel has the rankest stench post harvest?
:tiphat:
TR

Thanks..... I thinks its one there for this month or last month. For the rankest has to be the ECSD. Grown right just seems the smell just seeps through walls and lingers in the air. But there are plenty I have grow just has a smell thats unique and loud.

dont' forget the smoke reports, great pics:tiphat:

:tiphat: no problem

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
You grow some nice shit. Which strain is your favorite?

I enjoy them all at some point as variety has become soul soothing these days.

"Momma... I'm comin' home... Momma... Momma... [dies]" - Wade [saving private ryan]

Let me go back a few pages, See if you posted about the nutes you use.

TR

Nothing fancy about my nute reg. Just Flora Nova Bloom at 3 to 4 ml in veg. In flower 5 to 8 depending on strain and medium. At times I will add some Floralicious Plus.

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lookin killer man. I didn't care for the snowdawg, and I bet crossing her to the D whipped her into shape. Let us know how she smokes.

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lookin killer man. I didn't care for the snowdawg, and I bet crossing her to the D whipped her into shape. Let us know how she smokes.

I never ran any of the parents my self so hard for me to compare. This Candy Chem I enjoy for sure. Very tasty and not lacking in the potency department also IMO. From reports I have read from those that ran them both. Its like most anything out. Its all preference.... Some enjoy it better then the Chems and some dont. Its just no slouch for me. Plus its a strain that is grower friendly.