What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Search For Sizzle

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Strawberry Diesel 99

Strawberry Diesel 99

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Exo Cheese Cut Very Stinky Shit

picture.php

Firestarter Nice Lemony Goodness

picture.php

C99 BX-1 (FC) Straight Fucking Pineapples To The Max

picture.php

Sir D

It's not hard getting those strains frosty theyre some pretty good genetics. I grew out some of that Bubba and Ultra Sonja. My favorite was the Kardashian for sure but much love on that Mobb Boss. Do you still have those around or are you on to bigger and better things? Definetely looks like your doing some new shit.

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
beautiful work as usual bro.

peace.........SSH

Thanks Good to see ya around these parts.

It's not hard getting those strains frosty theyre some pretty good genetics. I grew out some of that Bubba and Ultra Sonja. My favorite was the Kardashian for sure but much love on that Mobb Boss. Do you still have those around or are you on to bigger and better things? Definetely looks like your doing some new shit.

Yeh it is easy with good genetics. Glad the Kardashian got your attention. Mob Boss is still around. I have been through some F2's and F3's with her. Got some F3's and F4's vegging right now so sometime soon i will get some pics up. Always got some new things going down in the garden. Got about 5 different Bodhi strains vegging right now. Some Jaw's gear, personal crosses, and Chocolate Trips. So things should be sizzling pretty soon.

dope exodous cheese bro!!

Thanks greatly appreciated.....

O

organic_fanatic

You've got some serious skills bro. Every shot in this thread is nice.

What type of nutes are you running? Sorry if I missed that somewhere.

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Your plants look really healthy and your taking some beautiful pictures.:)

Thanks

You've got some serious skills bro. Every shot in this thread is nice.

What type of nutes are you running? Sorry if I missed that somewhere.

Thanks nothing special just Flora Nova Bloom and Tap Water.

great pics :good:
howd that candy chem come out ? how many days did u take her ?

:smokey:

Very nice the Candy Chem and lip smacking flavor. I take mine any where between 65 and 70.

let there be White.

healthy as usual

peace

Thanks stay tuned. Will have some pics pretty soon