What's new

The Search For Sizzle

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
It does and thanks! Tough to keep em straight...one thing they all have in common...goodness...ha

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice man. Will be nice to see you put your sizzling touch on these..
My O.V. Ogs have a couple weeks left before I top for clones and sex the parent :D

Yeh hopefully my lucky streak is still on a roll. Basically in the same boat. Like to give the plants a lil veg before tampering.

Hey guys...looking good in here...question: which valley og was used in that cross? Is it the one from San Diego? Hope so...she is an awesome cut! And what's the orange?

Yeh Gil Tokerson answer it correctly. That would have been nice :tiphat: using the Valley OG. I even think I have some Valley 99 seeds. If so gonna throw them in the mix.

Orange Valley OG(818 Pure SFV OG x Agent Orange)

I really don't know anything about all these different OG's, but perhaps that helps?

Thanks for posting the lineage.
It does and thanks! Tough to keep em straight...one thing they all have in common...goodness...ha

It does get quite confusing with all the names. Some are a lil more unique in some sort of way then others.

Relentless

Veteran
Yup, they nailed it on the head sub.. Frank suggested me changing the name of orange valley og to maybe san fran valley og or something like that.. I didnt even think of it being confused with valley og, guess I was high ha. but it was already too late I had sent the beans in and wrote orange valley og all over the net.. oh well.. if people care enough they will do a little research.. I originally named it Orange Valley OG bc it flowed so well, and of course the san fran valley part hehe..
818 pure sfv og x agent orange.. the whodat orange kush is very similar, big easy og(818 sfv og x the white) x agent orange. cant wait to see the offspring from these two crosses..

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
SubRob Reverse 91

SubRob Reverse 91

Just a few teaser. Once a lil room frees up we will begin to get full throttle with these girls.

SuperWrecker

picture.php

picture.php

ChemD x Chem91

picture.php

Chem91 x Chem91

picture.php

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
GG#4

GG#4

I really want to do a good job trimming but after pulling fan leaves and secondary. What do I hit with the scissors lol? Right off the vine before hitting jar.

picture.php

picture.php

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice sizzle

Thanks

Wow. Those are ridiculous. They're not even green. Just frosty white. Congrats!

I said the same thing. She was actually fun to grow.

sorry there wasent more tric's:biggrin:

Sorry I let ya down and could not get her to frost up more for ya. I have not read much reports on her. The few I have seen Im surprised no one mention fuel added to the smell description. She is what the youngster call loud as hell. Your participation in the find will be remember for a time to come. Thanks for the contribution you provided to the community.

HAHAHAHA!!! Nice post brighten up my day early this morn. Might not need that cup of coffee to get going.

Mad props Gsizzle that's insanely frosty.
Thanks ...... The strain deserve all the credit. I can only name a few off the top of my head which have resulted in frost factor as such.

Coba

Veteran
awesome
adjective
1.causing wonder or astonishment <the awesome power of the sea>
Synonyms; amazing, astonishing, astounding, eye-opening, fabulous, miraculous, portentous, prodigious, staggering, stunning, stupendous, sublime, surprising, wonderful, wondrous

that GG#4 of yours is awesome and then some.

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Your cure looks perfect. Would you mind breaking down your dry /cure process?

Nothing special about it personally. Its the same as any other ordinary grower. I just cut them at chop time. Pull all the fan leaves and secondary if possible without being rough on the bud. Usually takes any where from 6 to 8 days to dry in an area that is about 72 degrees with 55% humidity. I bag them in brown paper sacks after that. Once in the sack they sort of get a tad sponge. I burp them in the sacks for about two days. The buds have that dry but hard spongy feel. The stem of the buds will snap without the bud being crispy. Personal stuff is stored in jars and burped on occasion until no longer needed.

awesome
adjective
1.causing wonder or astonishment <the awesome power of the sea>
Synonyms; amazing, astonishing, astounding, eye-opening, fabulous, miraculous, portentous, prodigious, staggering, stunning, stupendous, sublime, surprising, wonderful, wondrous

that GG#4 of yours is awesome and then some.

Thanks she was an awesome plant to grow. Soon the lungs will be filled with her smoke.

Gil Tokerson

Veteran
Thanks man. I guess my room is too dry. Everyone drys for 5-7 days before bagging. After hanging for 3 days in my room, my buds start getting crispy. Maybe I need to build a humidity controlled drying box?

Thanks man. I guess my room is too dry. Everyone drys for 5-7 days before bagging. After hanging for 3 days in my room, my buds start getting crispy. Maybe I need to build a humidity controlled drying box?

I feel ya Gil. I have the same problem as well. I guess I just need to grow bigger buds from now on :biggrin:.

Latest posts

Latest posts