Gorilla Glue #4

Gorilla Glue #4

35 Days 12/12

picture.php

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's crazy gsizzle thread going since 2012. The OP those plants look bangin

Yeh took a lil break but we about to turn things up on high and crank out some potential fiya. So the next 2 years we will be popping some new genetics to find the next goto strain.

Im countin on it bud! Cant wait to see a 50/50 og/ao pheno!
:peacock:

keep that dank goin bro!

luck... LMAO.. ya... ooooookay HAHAHAHHA. it aint luck when its every pic bro haha

My system is so simple it has to be luck bro lol. One bottle nute program some time two if I feel cocky. I have a hole in pocket so I feel cocky most of the time lol. Plus I got those Orange Valley OG and Who Dat Kush soaking. So stay tuned. When things get rolling Ill post some pics in your forum.

everything looks outstanding!

Thanks... Lets see if we can keep it that way.

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Head Band

Head Band

35 days 12/12 This plant will be good numbers in the weight department for 1 per light.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Relentless

Veteran
And the dank sizzles on!!! cant wait to see you work these man!

I love this pheno of hb.. u say 1 per light? lmk how she does!

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's gonna be an awesome seed run , can't wait to see those girls

Yes indeed will start snapping shots soon.

world class garden G.

Thanks.... ggeezzz never consider it world class but soon going to be stepping my game up.

And the dank sizzles on!!! cant wait to see you work these man!

I love this pheno of hb.. u say 1 per light? lmk how she does!

May the dank stay sizzling. Yeh Im looking forward to them myself. Gonna be some nice things come from them. yeap 1 plant per light SCROG.

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
GG#4 55Days 12/12

GG#4 55Days 12/12

Some shots with light on and lights off.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Gil Tokerson

Veteran
Hey now! You got some early releases. Be sure to update the relentless sub-forum, so we can see how they come out. Good luck!

-gil

cyat

Veteran
hey sizzla how big are those pots... wondering how often you feed em too?

i got a few new techs w the croutons myself, loving that stuff, super slept on too.. boxes I buy are always covered in dust

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey sizzla how big are those pots... wondering how often you feed em too?

i got a few new techs w the croutons myself, loving that stuff, super slept on too.. boxes I buy are always covered in dust

Right now using 27gal totes that are all plumb together. In veg I only water them once every two or 3 days. Once the root system has took up most part of the pot I top feed them once a day. Usually at the end of the week when I add water back to the rez. I run that diluted solution through the system to make sure no salt build up. Then depending on the ppms I add nutrient back to desire levels. Key is root health cause when the next day arrive top layer should be pretty much dry to prevent algae. If I notice the top layer is still wet the next day I will wait a day to water.