What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The salted coconut ....

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I like how he grows.

Personally, all my favourite smoke is airy flowers. When people talk about "loud" dense indica types I have come to learn "loud" means bland and flavourless.

Although I hear GMO lives up to the hype. Or I want to believe it.

maimunji

I also like c64 flower. Beautiful nugs lools very potent. This man is full with knowledge. Respect my friend.

weedtoker

Veteran
Most of the people doin' hydro just buy a bottle and think they are a grower, does not seems the case, and you still try to troll just coming in on a forum. Actually, I will make a statement here, it was this thread that inspired me, a "organic guy", to do again hydro-experiments and side by-sides next year. Thanks @c64 for the sharing of your own work of trying to find/sustain symbiosis, dunno where the salts got ya, but they might be spreading eheh!:laughing:

Grow on.

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Hey c64, missing your shots and your incredibly greased grow op!!

Compo Expert product you use is Hakaphos Base, isn't it? But only found that, no Hakaphos Base 4...

Found Hakaphos Base: npK (mg-s) 7-12-40 (2-11) is it the same you use along with Yaraliva Calcinit?

Where do you source Nitric acid? Lab supplies?

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
thanks sethimus, doesn't seem to ship to Spain... Hakaphos Basis 4 (4-16-32+6) is a different product then, seems to be exclusive of German market.

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
i dont understand y everyone is gassed up about this dudes flowers, to me they look airy..
:)

Bear in mind the strain, some are huge foxtails from landrace sativa hybrids... :biggrin:

Doesn't look airy at all to me:

picture.php

picture.php

I'm looking forward same airy results! :bigeye:

Last edited:

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
thanks a lot for your pointers Sethimus, seems I located the last two bits, Hakaphos Basis 4 and some MKP, already have calcinit.

From the pictures I'd say this is a drain to waste system, I mean, not recirculating... pots and drippers looks like Atami Wilma's but guess that's where similarities end, Wilma is a recirculating system.

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
I'm stocked... managed to source Compo's Hakaphos Basis 4 (4-16-32) +6 and Multi MKP from Manna (52-34) from Duengerexperte (great service!).

Thanks c64 for this thread, and Absolem for the advice on the canna a + b schedule thread, and of course to everyone that chimed in with advice or where to buy: :thank you: Sethimus! :tiphat:).

Already had Yara Calcinit and SOP, next reservoir on my big tent will be 100% salts, used Canna A+B in veg, Canna A+B plus SOP on first flowering week.

Lowering PH with Nitric acid. From my limited understanding while reading this thread and others, (still learning) seems to be the best option in coco for carbonate breakdown, PH buffering the medium and preventing Ca/Mg deficits due to too high P ratio issues which on my conclusion is a drawback one should look after when using coco medium.

I've noticed a definite enhancement after switching from Phosphoric to Nitric Acid as PH-.

Now deciding on which soil PH meter should I get... will be used for my orchard and vegetables garden too.

Last edited:

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
The more I dig in this thread looking for answers,, the more info I found both written and in pictures.

So densely packed with golden info you were so kind to share, c64 :tiphat: hope you return soon!

Lovely and brilliant (as usual) DOF work on the seed sprouting photo. Distills patience, skill and time invested as on everything you do!

Last edited:

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
I'm on this thread now :)

doing a while now with hakaphos blue,red and the mpk...

im going with this chart since years:

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts