What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The salted coconut ....

C

c64

Hello,

currently I give a fertilizer dose / ratio
1 : 0,6 parts ( Basis : Calc)
2,5g Baisis /10L : 1,5g calc / 10L.

I flushed once a week and before harvest 7-10 days.

Last edited:

Phases

Almost time for the axe eh?

Curious to see what your final numbers are from this Grow - beautiful looking buds!

C

c64

The ladies get only water now. The planned harvest time was postponed about a week, because the bud maturation is not yet finished.

This was my last grow with the variety "Vantage".

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

C

c64

Hello Snydgrow! :)

This multihybrid has a strong aromatic scent. Very complex, spicy peppery and some tangerine fragrance. She has a nice uplifting high, a fantasic indica punch. :joint:

picture.php

Last edited:
C

c64

I use the 24 "trimmer with the cutting knives and the cutting wire. I am absolutely satisfied with the device and the result.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Phases

That trimmer looks pretty sweet. I really need to look in to one of those things. How much did that cost you?

Beautiful looking buds as well - super frosty!

C

c64

Vintage 2006 - CH9 Female Seeds

Flowering time: 7 weeks
Lineage: Afghan / Power plant / Jack herer X Afghan / Power plant / Jack herer
Bouquet: from sweet ,musky floral flavor,fresh citrus to hazey jack depending on phenotypes
Type: Indica / with sativa influences

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Superb thread, kudos!!! full of great information!

Impressive macros, lightning and technique... have been drooling through the whole thread :)

picture.php

This is the most beatiful nug shot I've seen, hands down. Beautiful proccessing.

You even made me wonder if going the "cook your own nutes with salts" route (currently using h3ads formula in coco using Jungle Juice Micro+Bloom)

Lots of respect for the attention to detail / perfectionism you put on everything, from feeding to grow room organization, photography... :tiphat:

Please keep the thread going!

Last edited:
C

c64

Vintage 2006 - flowering, day 52

Vintage 2006 - flowering, day 52

@ Absolem, dutch-boy and repuk
Thanks a lot! :)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php