What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The rooster's farm DNA GENETICS LA CHOCOLAT

T

the rooster

Looks great Rooster. The smoke isn't the tastiest but it is some FIRE!! She is also a hefty gal. I had a few smaller ones but for the most part she put out some nuggetree.

I hope it's good to smoke .. after much work :biggrin:
Thx:tiphat:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very healthy looking plants! They're really growing aren't they? That one is a little hungry looking. Must be a heavy feeder. You know what to do... Thanks for sharing, rooster!

T

the rooster

Very healthy looking plants! They're really growing aren't they? That one is a little hungry looking. Must be a heavy feeder. You know what to do... Thanks for sharing, rooster!

Hi Man
I'm growing them in a less than ideal environment,as they are in a hot place, very hot, not less than 42 or more temperature. .it's so hot since a week And it's going to stay that hot.
We'll See. .
Thanks for the interest in my work And thanks for the ospitality.
Thx:tiphat:

T

the rooster

Hello guys update / summary of my growing.
The location is the terrace of my house which is facing south-east.
The temperature are high, with very high peaks.
I am using two vessels from 50lt netted on the bottom and 1 x 120 liters.
1 x 50lt canna professional plus + in the bottom of the pot a mix of soil, coco and perlite (about 8 / 9lt)

1 ×50lt Biobizz All-mix with in the bottom of the pot a mix of soil, coco and perlite (8 / 9lt)

1 x 120 liters with 50lt All-mix, mix 25lt Light + manure, 25lt humin substrat No. 2 with the bottom expanded clay for crops Bio.
I am using several commercial soil in order to understand what is the most suitable for growing in pots with tall T out.

As I'm using fertilizers: Rhizotonic-Biocanna, Terra vega, TerraFlores.
I made 4 irrigations with fert:
0,5xlt rhizotonic-Biocanna + 0,5xlt terra Vega
1xlt rhizotonic-Biocanna + 1xlt terra Vega
3xlt terra Vega
3xlt terra Vega

I passed the 8th week after germination, the plants have a good general state of health. Although the temperature for about a week remained above 40 C, the plants do not show signs of obvious suffering.

The entry into Flo seems now at hand ..
Hello

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow tufting out hard. Looks like flowers will be soon. Good work rooster! Hope that heat backs off for you. Keep watering!

In&OutGrower

as I said, it's time to throw down a couple of ropes ....
go rooster gooooooooo!!!!!!!
send them up in the sky your beautiful girls

T

the rooster

Wow tufting out hard. Looks like flowers will be soon. Good work rooster! Hope that heat backs off for you. Keep watering!

Yes , I try to keep them hydrated .. I'm hoping for a change of temperature in bloom .
Thanks for the good wishes!

gorilla ganja

Wow some incredible growth for 8 weeks. They love the sun and heat. Your doing a great job. How tall are they? Hard to tell from pics.
Best of luck with the rest of your season and may all your buds be huge.
Peace GG

Big-Narstie

Pretty bloody awesome man! Perfection in health.

I love bio bizz soil.

Do you get much wind up there or do you train a oscillating fan on them? Keep them strong

Keep the excellent work up pal. Much luck for a stinky ending

T

the rooster

Wow some incredible growth for 8 weeks. They love the sun and heat. Your doing a great job. How tall are they? Hard to tell from pics.
Best of luck with the rest of your season and may all your buds be huge.
Peace GG

Hi Gorilla,the tallest plant is about 180cm .
They had a blast after transplantation . The roots have tried the little water that I gave initially.
Thx !:tiphat:

T

the rooster

Pretty bloody awesome man! Perfection in health.

I love bio bizz soil.

Do you get much wind up there or do you train a oscillating fan on them? Keep them strong

Keep the excellent work up pal. Much luck for a stinky ending

Yes , there is a lot of wind . This weekend I had a job to secure the plants in bloom .
:tiphat: