What's new

The Roadkill Skunk Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
Yeah thanx doesnt seem to work the same with a iPad.

oh well you can try this...

when you go to make a post, click "go advanced"

enter the post screen then on the right side of the screen under the smilies click "insert images"

that will post them just smaller thumbnails.

rhinoman 1

picture.php
thanx hiding in the haze.this is m39 from the mid 80's all of the road kill pheno's I have seen have been more Mexican leaning .

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
you spot on Sam.........I lived up Buzzards lagoon for some time and Corralitos market was a hotspot...............that kobasica sausage is a mainstay for us Croatians...................as only 4generations of in Watsonville.................

you right rhinoman.......I'm a slow dumbass when it comes to putters .......but to know the diff from the sk1 and rks is commonplace........and I would agree with you on the Mex leaning ........................

ganj on...............

Hrpuffnkush

Golden Coast
Veteran
Trinity cut I tended was old school afghan, not very dense flowers of sticky/rank like roadkill.......typical of first generation afghans that invaded the state at the time.................I also tended "The Mother" summer of '80 which came from the Ozarks and was prolly the finest example of a true afghan as I've had the pleasure of...and reeked....seeds very large and light tan in color.............and truebreeding for most traits....unadulterated parental stock.............

ganj on....................

nice information! were does she live now =)

JointOperation

the "best" roadkill i ever encountered was hybridized by bikers for indoor production.

"donkey dick" was one of its nick names given from the olkd timers. everyone else just called it skunk, skunk weed, skunk bud. massive colas. prefered hydro. untopped 1 pl/sq/ft

med-man

thats the one . I AM LOOKING FOR..

de145

Believe God Bud is Korean X Hawaiian X Purple Skunk.

GodBud seems to originate come from Jordan of the Islands and the one with Hawaiian is a knock off GB x Hawaiian another "breeder" is pushing separately. AFAIK there is *no* Hawaiian in the original GB.

Also I grow it and it does not smell like a skunk at all though it's funky, more fruity.

I smoked the original Skunk weed that smelled like the animal back in the mid to late 80's, a school friend with hippy parents who used to grow it (I assumed since he always had a lot but he never said either way). It smelled like the animal skunk. Very heavy narcotic stone and he always referred to it as "purple skunk".

It smelled so strong that you could triple bag it, hide it in a jar of something else and still smell it when you came in the house. It was incredibly sticky, in fact to deal with it for smoking was like dealing with pure hash or something. Everyone smoked it in a pipe, I don't recall anyone ever making doobies out of it, I can't imagine it would even be possible, far too sticky.

I dearly wish I could find it again, just the memory of the smell makes me feel stoned.

I thought Road Kill skunk sounded promising but after reading some random posts here it appears it's not the same thing and no one has the original skunky strain on order as seeds anywhere which is a damn shame. If anyone can replicate it I'm sure it would be a huge hit amongst those that don't need to hide it.

Rainmaker

Skunk 91

Skunk 91

Bodhi Skunk 91....Chem 91 x R.K.S..

selected for the RKS phenotype...reeks to high heaven...dead skunk funk...foul body-oder..stank armpit...musky..earthy...all wrapped up into a high-yielding sativa dom that sends you soaring..diggin it

Attachments

• IMG_1198.jpg
    IMG_1198.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1199.jpg
    IMG_1199.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1200.jpg
    IMG_1200.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1201.jpg
    IMG_1201.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1204.jpg
    IMG_1204.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 12

Hrpuffnkush

Golden Coast
Veteran
Nice Rainmaker , Odd how thin the blades are in Bodhi's RKS cross.. not typical to SK1 or 91C , maybe recessive genes

medicalmj

Veteran
In 1987 I got ahold of this rather large (1/2 oz) lime green bud with pretty big calyxes that reeked like a skunk. Only got it once and it supposedly came from a horticulture prof at the big university. Pretty potent with a bit of lock.

About 4 years ago I got a "blue cheese" clone from a dispensary or at least that's what he called it. This is stuff is so skunky one little nug will stink up the house. Just open and close the jar stinks up the place for a long time. However, the buds are smaller and darker than that stuff from the eighties and the taste has a anise (black licorice) note. Heard cheese was a skunky pheno of Skunk #1 so maybe I just got a those phenos but the blueberry put a little twist on it.

This Blue Cheese clone is by far the skunkiest thing around town.

T

Terps

Blue cheese has a strong odour as does the exodus cut but i wouldnt compare them to roadkill skunk, ChemD is closer to rks than cheese imo.

Brelva

Where i'm from (the Ozarks), the real rank skunky bud has been our bread and butter since I can remember. People dig the more exotic stuff (basically anything that isn't skunk bud haha) round here because of this. Funny how the grass is always greener on the other side. :smoke:

I'll see about taking some pictures and uploading em so you guys can tell me if it looks anything like the RKS you're after.

Last edited:

medicalmj

Veteran
So you are confirming that Blue Cheese smells like a skunk http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skunk and not like "skunk" which seems to be the European term for any strong cannabis with just about any type of smell?
I am glad you mentioned that. It's of course super dank but also has a hint of the RKS. Butthis cut doesn't quite have that over powering road dead skunk reek we are searching for. I think it has some of the necessary genetics but not fully expressed.

OldLuck

Very cool info, looking forward to the pics since u r just dwn the road from me. lol Thanks for sharing the info.

Where i'm from (the Ozarks), the real rank skunky bud has been our bread and butter since I can remember. People dig the more exotic stuff (basically anything that isn't skunk bud haha) round here because of this. Funny how the grass is always greener on the other side. :smoke:

I'll see about taking some pictures and uploading em so you guys can tell me if it looks anything like the RKS you're after.

Hmong

Veteran
I just found out by accidence, that my favourite breeder is obviously active again.
very glad to have access to some fresh blood for my lines again

breeders-choice.org

If you don't mind i would recommend two of their strains in quest of the RKS

Skunk 89 (IBL)
Original Cheese (S1)

I am definately going with the Skunk 89 next time i buy seeds.

cheerz Hmong

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just found out by accidence, that my favourite breeder is obviously active again.
very glad to have access to some fresh blood for my lines again

Who's involved? HHF?
If Zamalito is on board then you have my attention. ;)

Hmong

Veteran
I did not look into that since I'm not part of the scene

I enjoy their genetics, thats what counts for me. I've already ordered some packs.
we will see if it is the same quality as some years ago.
price is definately less, i paid twice as much for a pack back then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts